Part 9

hot tub chapter :0 enjoy

-----------------------

Goddamn.

Clay had soft abs, a tan and looked very good. His hair was wavy and fluffy and he had a towel in his hand as well as the one over his shoulder. Goddamn. 

I feel myself blush and look away slightly. He hands me the towel in his hand.

"Okay lets go, it should be ready now!"

I just nod and follow him to outside in his backyard. The hot tub is standing there and I can see the steam rising from the warm water. Clay had lit some candles and made it cozy and that gave me a smile on my face.

We  lay our towels on one of the chairs in the backyard and walk over to the hot tub. He gets in first and reaches out his hand for me and I  take it. He helps me into the hot tub. He gives me a short smile and I sit down on one of the seating spots in the hot tub.

The water is  very hot. It was a big contrast to the air that had started to become colder since it was becoming night. It  was not so hot that it hurt tho. It was comfy. I feel myself start to melt into the water and I close my eyes and  lean my head back.

Dream's POV

---------------------

I look over to George. He looked so beautiful. His porcelain skin got lit up by the moonlight and the blue light from the lights  in the hot tub. I couldn't keep my eyes of him. My eyes scanned his fragile little body. 

He looks up at the star filled sky but I don't keep my eyes off him. I eventually move my gaze to where his gaze is. The beautiful sky. It's free of clouds, dark blue and purple and filled with stars.

After some time I see a shooting star for a split second. I make my wish quickly. It would probably not come true but I could hope? It would be nice :)

I get lost in thought but feel water splashing on my shoulder. I snap out of it and look over at the smaller brit. He looked at me like he was gonna explode with laughter and then I splashed him back. We continue to splash water on each other for a while but I see him lose his balance and in a swig  movement him close against him, hand on his back and the other catching us on the edge of the hot  tub.

I quickly notice our position and blush a little but I don't move. I just get lost in his eyes again. The dark-brown, now blackish eyes sparkle and I see him blushing aswell. We can both feel the tension. I  do at least and I think its presence is obvious. 

I lean forward a little to test the waters. His eyes light up  and he leans in closer to me. He chuckles a  little and  looks in my eyes.

"c-clay...?"

"yes~?"

It looks like he is about to say something but he is hesitant and doesn't say it.

"what is it?" I ask looking at him.

He blushes intensely and looks away a little. 

"s-stop that..."

"stop what?"  

"that tone... in your  voice..."

"ahhh..." I say as I place a finger under his chin and make  him look at me again.

I lean in closer a little again and our foreheads touch. I look at him. He is so pretty. So fragile. I  feel his hot breath on my mouth and chin. I look into his eyes and he looks into mine. We both feel it. The tension. The urge. 

We both have a lot of questions going through our mind. I try to shove those thoughts away and I  feel a blush creeping up my neck and ears as I think about what Im about to say.

"m-may I~?" I say as I lean in even closer. I feel  his breath hitch a little on my lips and he nods. 

Thats all I need as I  connect the small space  that was left between us.

I guess wishes do come true?

-------------------------------

hey omg im so sorry for not posting for like 8/9 days but I've  been so busy and I have like  0 motivation rn to do anything. I hope y'all understand. 

AND OMG THANK YOU FOR 1.5K READS? HOLY SHIT! IM SO HAPPY  :) remember to leave a vote :))

the story is NOT done  yet! don't worry. I will most likely have weekly updates +/- so yeah don't worry :)

anyways, hope you have a good morning/evening/night and remember, I love all  of you :)

-404