Part 10

This will be the last chapter since idk where to go with this story from here and I don't want to drag it along and make it boring or stuff. BUT! DONT FEAR! I have a new book in the makings! I won't spoil what plot it will have but I can say it's a Sapnap x reader fic and it is gonna have a band  in it so stay tuned for that! More updates in that when I post the first chapter to that :))

THANK YOU ALL FOR OVER 2.3K READS HOLY SHIT

This chapter is a little short so enjoy it and dont forget to leave a vote <3  

------------------------

After a short moment they pull away from eachother.

Clay looks down at George. The older is blushing hard and does not dare to look the other one in the eyes. Clay brings his hand to Georges face and puts it on the side of his face. George leans into the touch and smiles.

"Ever since I saw you at the party I wanted to do that..." Clay says as he plays a little with the brunettes damp hair.

George looks up finally and looks into Clays eyes and leans in to give him another soft kiss.

------------------

After some time the boys are done showering and drying up and George  is dressed head to toe in Clay's clothes. He is wearing a neon green t-shirt and a pair of black sweatpants. Clay is wearing a white hoodie and gray sweatpants.

George is sitting on the kitchen island and Clay is closing the hot tub and cleaning up outside. The brunet scrolls through twitter and sees people posting about the meteor storm and something about football. He scrolls through it until he reached the end.

After some time the blonde comes through the door and puts the candles on the counter beside George. George looks up and watches the blond wipe some sweat  off his forehead.

"It gets pretty hot in there..." the blond said.

"yeah maybe that's why its called a hot tub, idiot"

"oh come on now" the blond responds in the low range of his voice.

George laughs and rolls his eyes a little and chuckled a little.

George's POV

------------------

That tone man. Every time he does that it makes me all giddy inside. I feel heat rush to my cheeks and he  stands in front  of  me. He puts his arms on both sides of me on top of the island caging me in. My blush grows deeper and I'm sure he can see it. He leans in and gives me another soft kiss. I lean a little closer to him. 

I feel safe when I'm with him. In his apartment. In his kitchen. In his presence. It feels right.

We end up in his bed cuddling to sleep again. This time it was different tho. This time I could  control my feelings, a little at least. This time it wasn't  and accident.

He has his arms wrapped around me and I feel his chest rising and falling under me. I drift off to sleep in his arms as he plays a little with my hair. 

I want this to last forever. 

And  it did.

---------

The End.