Part 7

sorry for not posting for a while but here is a long chapter :) Wattpad is banning nsfw stuff but this story will just be fluff I hope it does not get taken down. If it does I might move to AO3.  My there is sapnotnap. Hope you enjoy this chapter its gonna be kinda long :) Make sure to vote and thank you for over 500 reads! Y'all are so cool and awesome and sexy and awesome.

CW/TW : puke, mature language

------------------------

George's  POV

After some coughing and more gagging im done puking. I feel drained and my mind is so fuzzy. The throbbing headache is not making it any better. I feel a hand moving across my back and I snap backing reality.

"Are  you feeling any better?" Clay asked me and I could see the  concern in his eyes. 

"Yeah I'm better..." my voice is hoarse and weak and it  takes me by surprise.

"You have a hangover, here are some painkillers and you are free to take a shower" Clay says as he hands me some painkillers and a bottle of water. 

I start cleaning my mouth with water to try to get the horrible taste out of my mouth. After some time I took the painkillers and I locked the bathroom door and started to remove my clothes. I took of my shirt to reveal a bruise on my right side. The flashback of me bumping hard into a table came into my head again and I suddenly remember the pain I felt as it happened.

I shake the though away as I run my  hand over the purple  bruise. The bruise is not even that dark but it stand out from my pale porcelain skin. I take off the rest of my clothes and step into the shower.  

I turn on the shower and the cold water that comes out in the start shocked me as my head was not paying attention. It sends shivers up my spine but it feels kind of... nice? 

The water slowly heats up and I use some of the shampoo that is in the shower. I wonder if this is the shampoo Clay uses. I inhale the scent of honey and musk and I picture Clay in front of me. Yup this is definitely his shampoo. I catch myself smiling and I snap out of it.

No these thoughts are not meant to be happening in the morning when you are showering at some dude's house who you have known for less than 24 hours and who you don't remember having a full conversation with. Whatever I'm straight so its not a big deal. Right? Right. Yes.

I snap out of it as I step out of the shower and dry off feeling 1000 times better than what I did earlier in the morning. As I dry off most of the water I forget about one thing. My clothes. God damn it. Of course I forget to ask for clothes BEFORE I went and showered.

"Clay?" I ask opening the door to the bathroom slightly. 

"Yeah?" he asked from the living room.

"Do you have any clothes I can borrow?"

"Yeah of course, just take what you need from my dresser."

"Thank you" I say, a smile apparent in my voice.

I sneak into his bedroom and approach his closet. I open on of the doors and look at the shelves deciding on what I should wear. I reach for a black hoodie with a smile on it. I take a pair of boxers and some dark grey sweatpants aswell and get dressed.

I look in the mirror and fix up my hair a little. The hoodie is like a tent on me because I'm sho-  average. Im avrage and a skinny. Compared to Clay who is  tall and strong and just ahhhhhhhh. Why is he so tall and strong and big.

The pants fit very loosely around my waist but they weren't gonna fall off or anything. I put on some socks and walk out of the room and into the living room and I can smell a strong smell of some sort of breakfast coming from the kitchen.

I can feel the painkillers starting to kick in as well since the intense headache has calmed down. I take in the smell of egg and bacon. I yawn and see Clay making breakfast. He turns his head towards me and I give him a small smile as I step into the kitchen.

"How are you feeling George?" he asks me with such a soft voice.

"I've been better but I'm doing better than earlier" I say, my voice is still hoarse but not as bad as before.

"Thats good, I'm just making some breakfast for us. I hope you like eggs and bacon?" he says with a soft smile.

"Yes that sounds lovely" I say as I go over to the dining table and wait for the food. I take this opportunity to look at Clay. He was starting to get stubs on his chin and jawline. He had some faint eyebags but it was not worse than mine. 

I watched him as he put the eggs and bacon on two plates. He walked over to the table and put down the plates and went back to grab some cups and some apple juice. He walks back and sits down on the opposite side of me. I look at the food infant of me, starving. 

I take a bite and I hum in approvement. 

"Omg this is so good" I say as I take another bite. 

"Its noting much" he chuckles.

I chuckle aswell.

"Thank you for taking care of me last night and today... You didn't have to..."

"Oh come on, its the least I can do! Im just helping" he says with a smile.

"But you barely know me"

"So... we can get to know each other?"

"Okayyyy.... what's your favorite color?" 

"WHAT?" he says with a wheeze following it.

"You wanted to get to know me. So, my favorite color is blue, what is yours?"

-----------------------

After about 30 minutes of just talking and getting to know each other I find out that his favorite color is green, he's from Florida and he has 2 sisters. He likes fotball and he plays video games. He and Nick have been friends since they were kids and Nick used to call him "Dream" when they were younger.

After some more chatting I start to help him clean up the breakfast. Me being myself, aka a clumsy mess, I manage to drop a plate on the floor. I jump as the plate shatters on the ground.

"fuckfuckfuck im so sorry!" 

"shit, hey its okay don't worry." he says with a calm voice but I can't help but feel guilty

I start to pick up some pieces. I of course cut myself on a piece.

TW blood

"ouch" I go to the trash to throw away the pieces and I hold my hand over the sink and I watch some blood run down from my palm, down a finger and fall into the sink.

"crap im so clumsy..."

"wait here, ill go get some things to clean you up."

He quickly walks to the bathroom and comes out with a first-aid kit. He opens it and puts it on the counter. He turns on the sink.

"here, wash some of the blood off." He takes my hand with sends shivers down my spine and he slowly leads it over to the soft luke-warm water. I flinch a little but get used to the small pain from the water hitting the wound. 

He grabs a paper towel and dries most of the water off my hand and he then gets some cotton pads to dry it closer to the wound. He grabs a bit of gauze and wraps it around my palm. 

"there. almost as good as new" he says with a smile.

"thank you! im so sorry about the mess I just-"

"hey I said its fine. you can sit down on the couch and watch some tv while clean up the rest here" he said leading me to the living room.

I nod and he grabs the vacuum and goes back to the kitchen.  I turn on the  tv and start  watching a random show that starts playing.

----------------------------

I hope y'all liked this chapter. I like feedback but not negative :) it can be constructive criticism tho :) im so so sorry for not uploading in like over a week but this chapter is about 1.5k words so I hope that kinda makes up for it! remember to vote if you like it.

-404