🪀𝗥𝗲𝗹𝗮𝘆 𝗰𝗮𝗺

𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁:
- Hana's relay cam goes from 10pm-11pm, in her video she showcases herself meeting with aespa members and teasing shotaro as they learn the black mamba choreo for the final dance-battle between shotaro and hana.

𝗚𝗲𝗻𝗿𝗲:
- idk but nctxaespa interactions :D

𝗛𝗮𝗻𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

"alright," hana muttered trying to adjust the camera, "hana's relay cam starts now!"

she showed her phone to the camera, 10:01pm displayed on it.

"today for my relay cam," she sighed, "i don't really have anything planned"

she put the camera down and walked across the dance practice room. From across the room she picked up a drink.

"i ordered coffee before i started filming" she smiled, "coffee is a necessity!" she stressed.

"if i went a day without coffee-" she did a fainting motion, "i think i'd die"

"so, for the first ten minutes, let's just vibe" she set down her drink.

she pulled out her phone and began playing 'one of these nights' by red velvet.

"this is my favorite red velvet song," she said, getting into a stretching position, "i think i'll learn a few dances for my relay cam."

she had gotten halfway through her stretches when a knock was heard.

slightly confused, she picked up the camera and went to answer the door.

"hello..?" she questioned.

"hana," the person squealed, "it's been a while" they exclaimed hugging her.

"Aeri- wait wait," she said abruptly, "i'm filming a relay cam right now, do you guys wanna be a part of it?" she questioned, happy to see her friends.

"NCT!" ningning exclaimed showing their hand motion to the camera.

"Aespa NCT cross!" winter exclaimed, running into the practice room.

Hana just laughed as she led them back into the practice room.

"so what did you originally plan for this time?" giselle questioned, surveying the room. it was completely different from aespa's practice room, bigger.

"i was gonna learn a few dances, but apart from that i don't have any plans," she said, while hugging karina.

hana put the camera down, angling it towards the small group of 5.

she attempted to carry both karina and winter on her back at the same time, but failed.

the group of 5 turned into a laughing mess.

they joked around for a while before winter declared teaching hana the black mamba choreo would be good content.

while teaching her, they ran around the room and teased each other.

Their laughter was interrupted by another knock at the door. hana went to check who it was and returned with a smiley looking shotato.

aespa, having not met shotaro before, immediately straightened up and greeted him formally.

"oh no, no" he suddenly said worriedly, "you don't need to be formal" he gave an eye smile.

"he's so cute!" ningning exclaimed, "your eyes sparkle so much!"

shotaro, now shy, simply denied everything with a flustered laugh.

"we should teach him the choreography too!" karina said, "i heard that he's a really good dancer"

"oh no i'm not that good." he said modestly.

"eyyy," hana said with lifted eyebrows, "you're easily the second-best dancer in NCT"

"who's the best then?" giselle asked, confused.

"me of course," hana flipped her hair sassily.

"nahh, i could easily outdance you!" shotaro teased, earning a challenging smile from hana.

"fine then let's see who can do the black mamba choreo the best then!"

after a time lapse of the two attempting to learn the dance from the girls, the clip cuts off to their final dance battle.

panting after the difficult dance hana questioned the girls, "who did it better?"

"hmm that's hard buttt, don't get mad at me," karina said raising her hands defensively, "shotaro bodied it completely"

shotaro did a victroy dance whole hana just scowled at karina.

"fair enough," she huffed like a 5 year old, "next time i won't invite you all to my relay cam."

"you're being a sore loserrr" shotaro teased, "you did well, don't cry"

"i'm not crying," she huffed, "good game, but now my times up!"

picking up ten camera and waving goodbye. hana gave her final words and passed the camera on to shotaro, who began his hour of the relay cam.