🍏𝗝𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗡𝗖𝗧

𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁:
This chapter contains her first ever encounter with NCT members.

HANA's POV
𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵.𝟱.𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟲

I've been a trainee for a total of 4 months now, it wasn't easy. There was always something that I was doing wrong but I have to stay positive. One day I will get to debut.

Some female trainees can be nasty at times, but not all of them are rude. I've made a few friends so far, one of them,Yeri, was added into red velvet.

She's really lucky cuz SM rarely debuts their female trainees let alone add them into existing groups, who knows when I'll debut.

"Hana" the dance teacher said walking up to me "Mr.sooman wants you to go to a meeting"

I was confused, was I getting kicked out? I knew I was bad, but I didn't think I'd be so untalented for me to get kicked out.

"Relax it's not for a bad reason" she said sending my sudden nervousness. "It starts in 10 minutes so you'd better clean yourself up"

I looked down at myself realizing that I was in shorts and a baggy old tshirt. I cursed under my breath and excused myself to go change.

Luckily I had spare clothes in one of my duffel bags that I brought with me.it was a simple shirt and black leggings.

I quickly changed and sprinted to the meeting room. When I got there I saw 5 other boys standing outside.

I nervously greeted them. They all looked older than me. They were all also in training clothes.

I heard one of the boys talking about debuting...surely they wouldn't put a girl in a boy group. Right? No they wouldn't, but if they did they would put someone really talented which I am not.

The door opened suddenly, a middle aged man walked out and told us to come inside. We bowed politely and entered the huge meeting room.

"Hello boys...and girl" he said while looking at us. "You must be wondering why I've called you here today."

We all nodded curiously. He looked briefly at me then continued.

"As you may know, we are planning debut some of the SM rookies into the NCT system" he stated as if this was common knowledge "we've picked you 𝘀𝗶𝘅 to be the first unit to debut under NCT. Congratulations on your soon to happen debut" he said smiling at us.

"E-excuse me Mr.Sooman" I said stuttering, partially due to my weak korean skills "I don't think I'm supposed to be in this meeting"

He smiled at me with a knowing smile.

"On the contrary you are supposed to be here" he began "we picked you to debut in this boy group because we believe you'll be able to show off your talents more in a boy group rather than in a girl group." He explained to us.

I'm not gonna be able to keep up. I'm one of the worst students in my class. All the teachers always scold me. Why would I be put in a boy group?

"Additionally your mentors agree that you are the top of their classes" he said impressed "that's an impressive feat Kim Hana, you should be proud"

I sat back in shock. My mentors always scold me because I'm doing something wrong, how on earth would I be top of the class?

"We know this is very sudden and you are allowed to refuse this offer, if you do refuse the offer we will be able to debut as a solo artist" he said analyzing my emotions.

One thing I didn't want to do was debut solo, I feel that it would be lonely and I'd rather be in a group. This is so frustrating ugh.

"I'll think about it" I said hesitantly "Thank you for the offers, I appreciate them a lot"