🍈𝗠𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗲 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁:
- NCT dream have a movie night
𝗚𝗲𝗻𝗿𝗲:
Fluff (Renjun)
𝗚𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽:
nct dream
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Hana's POV

I sighed while scrolling through the comments on my recent Instagram post. Most of them were positive but I just can't help but notice the hate comments. I thought by now the hate would've died down, but clearly I was wrong.

I switched off my phone and walked to the kitchen.

"What are you doing?" I asked holding back a laugh. Mark was struggling to cook an egg.

"Nothing I'm fine" mark muttered while concentrating.

"Here" I said helping him while laughing. "It's not that hard Markie" I said while flipping the egg over.

"How do you guys do this like it's so easy" he said amazed.

"Because it is easy" I replied washing my hands.

"Hey are you up for a movie night?" Haechan asked while walking into the kitchen.

I sat down on one of the counter chairs and muttered "sure"

"Did mark really make this" haechan questioned observing the egg placed on the table.

"Duh" mark flicked his forehead, rather strongly "I'm not that bad of a cook"

Haechan rubbed his forehead while glaring at mark. His eyes promised revenge.

I did not wanna get caught up in that drama. I walked out of the kitchen to renjun's room. He looked like he hadn't noticed me entering.

He was focusing on something, probably a drawing. I snuck up behind him and shouted.

"YAH!" He shrieked jumping up "I swear! Don't do that!" He complained frustrated.

"Nope" I said popping the p"You're fun to scare, cuz you're cute"

I plopped down on his bed and stared up at the ceiling.

"I'm boreddd" I whined making him groan in annoyance.

"Do a ive if you're so bored" he suggested, not really paying attention to me.

"I would've if the fans actually liked me" I whispered to myself bitterly.

"What do you mean" Renjun asked turning around to looked at me"I'm pretty sure they like you, otherwise they wouldn't be considered fans"

"Yeah but yknow..." I trailed off. I never really spoke to anyone about hate comments, usually they never bothered me. But for some reason it bothered me today.

"Hey come here" Renjun called while walking to me. He pulled me into an embrace

"we love and appreciate you, if they don't like that it's their problem because you're not going anywhere" he stated while looking into my eyes.

"Awh that was so sweet" I started "are you sure you're Renjun? He wouldn't say something that nice" I teased smiling mischievously.

"Shut up" he muttered hiding his face in my neck.

We stayed in each others embrace for a while until he spoke up.

"Haechan wants us to have movie night" I groaned, he always picks the worst movies.

"Let's go" I said dragging him out of his room. When we walked out we saw Chenle and jisung finishing setting up the snacks and blankets.

We all sat comfortably on the couch, me next to Renjun.

"Let's watch a horror movie!" Chenle said excitedly. The others made sounds of approval.

"Alrighty" Haechan said putting on a horror movie "first person to scream has to clean everything up" everyone agreed to the conditions and they started the movie.

Renjun, who noticed I hadn't said anything, turned to me only to see me half asleep.

"Hey" he whispered "come here" he said while pulling me towards his chest. Too sleepy to process anything I complied.

He put me on top of him and gently stroked my hair. He was surprisingly warm and comfortable.

Renjun whispered something to me but I was too far gone to hear anything. I heard him chuckle and then everything went black.