🧃𝗥𝗼𝗼𝗺 𝗔𝗿𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀

𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁:
- shotaro and sungchan are staying at the dream dorms, it's time to assign rooms!

𝗚𝗲𝗻𝗿𝗲:
fluff, slight angst(jealous renjun)
———————————————————————

𝗻𝗼 𝗼𝗻𝗲'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃

"alright we'll be heading back to the 127 dorms now, don't stay up kids" taeyong said gathering up his things.

we all nodded and waved him goodbye.

i turned and stole a glance out our new members, sungchan and shotaro.

"soo" i began "we should re-distribute the rooms because now we have new members!" i said happily, this could be a way for us to get close quickly.

"yeah good idea" haechan said nodding in approval.

"but we have to make sure we go to bed before 2am" jaemin began "we have a very important schedule tommorow morning"

hums of agreement were heard throughout the room as we made our way to the living room.

"sungchan and shotaro, is there someone you'd feel comfortable with sharing a room with?" renjun asked as soon as we sat down.

both of them, still not used to the group, shrugged.

suddenly hana raised her hand, signaling that she wanted to speak.

they all slightly smiled at the childish habit the younger had, it was endearing.

"i can share with shotaro-oppa if he's comfortable with it, because i can understand japanese" she suggested smiling at the otter-looking boy.

they all turned to face him, resulting in a nervous laugh from him. he wasn't used to all the attention yet.

"umm, i'm ok with sharing with anyone so sure" he said in his usual small voice.

"ok great so shotaro and hana are now roommates!" jaemin clapped.

"i can share with sungchan since we're both 01' liners" chenle proclaimed, out of the blue.

they all turned to sungchan, who gave a nod of approval.

"alright then the rest of us will just go back to the normal pairings then" jeno said, beginning to get up.

hana turned to shotaro and spoke in japanese,

"i hope we can become better friends soon" she said with a small smile.

"me too" shotaro said with his signature eye smile.

"ahh" she exclaimed "you're so cute and small" she admired him while poking his cheeks.

he blushed at her sudden confession, and flustered you denied it.

unbeknownst to the japanese speaking maknae, a pair of jealous eyes watched them from a far.

"take a picture,jun. it'll last longer" jeno teased the short male.

renjun rolled his eyes, shoving the younger away from him.

"good night no jam" he deadpanned, already walking towards his room.

jeno gave a small smile at the shorter male's cute behaviour.

"he's fucking whipped for her" jaemin laughed, making his way towards jeno.

the two turned to see the japanese speaking pair laughing and joking around with eachother.

"how does she get close to people so quickly" jaemin marveled.

"it's not that hard, you're just an introvert" jeno teased while running towards his room, trying to avoid the slap from the younger.

"ya! jeno lee!" jaemin shouted, running after him.

shotaro and hana, oblivious to what was going on, stared cluelessly at the running males.