Untitled Part 42

I have nothing to say about the response anymore

I have nothing to say about the response anymore. Anyways, I'm going to wrap the book soon, there's no way you need to take the pain to response after reading. Thank you.

👇🏼

"You're trying to escape from your difficulties, and there never is any escape from difficulties, never. They have to be faced and fought." —Enid Blyton

N E X T   M O R N I N G
S P A C E
Nyonika was descending through the stairs when Aryaman was going up. Nyonika was talking to someone on phone and Aryaman was lost somewhere. They collided with each other.

Aryaman noticed it was Nyonika. "Sorry, mam. I didn't notice you."

Nyonika looked at him keenly. She frowned. "It's okay." Aryaman was about to leave but she called him from back.

"Yes, mam?" He asked.

"If I am not wrong, you are Mr Khurrana's son. What are you doing here?" Nyonika asked looking at him.

Aryaman's face paled hearing her. Maybe he didn't want that. "I was missing, dad. He was alone here. So, I came here for him." He said and directly left from there.

Nyonika was staring at the way he left with a dangerous smirk on her face. "I don't think so, Mr Aryaman Khurrana. I feel there is something more and that's not certainly good for my son." She said to herself and left from there.

But what they didn't know was there was someone else too who had heard the little conversation between them. She was shocked hearing it.

"Aryaman is Mr Khurrana's son!!!! It means he is Soha's brother. He hid it from everyone. He didn't reveal his real identity in front of anyone. He changed his name and said everyone he is Aryaman Khanna instead of Aryaman Khurrana." She thought still being in the trance. She was not able believe her own ears.

C A N T E E N
Fab5 was sitting in the canteen. They were chilling together. They were talking about something when Aryaman came there and looked at them.

He had some different kind of feelings when he looked at them. No one could read that in his eyes. Looking at them, some kind of fire ignited inside him. But he suppressed that thinking of something. He sat away from them facing his back towards them.

"Guys, we should go for practice now." Alya said to them looking at the time.

Dhruv too supported her. "Alya is right, guys."

Everyone gave him a look. Dhruv rose his eyebrows asking what.

"We can understand, Dhruv. Alya is right. We know it." Mukti said with a teasing smile on her face.