Untitled Part 51

Next chapter will be updated after 200+ votes.

👇🏻

"The vanity of being known to be trusted with a secret is generally one of the chief motives to disclose it; for, however absurd it may be thought to boast an honour by an act which shows that it was conferred without merit, yet most men seem rather inclined to confess the want of virtue than of importance." —Samuel Johnson

O2's   O F F I C E
Fab5 was done with the meeting. The manger liked the songs and appreciate them for making such beautiful songs in this short period. He finalized everything. They decided to start recording the songs from next week. Then they will have a photoshoot for the album cover along with the promotion.

When they were done, they decided to leave for college.

"Let's go to college. Navya was calling me saying she and Nandini has something important to tell us." Cabir said as they stepped out of O2's office.

"I found Nandini's missed calls too. But I didn't realize then as my phone was in silent mode." Mukti said.

Manik frowned. "Why did she call you instead of me?"

"Maybe she isn't liking you anymore. She has had enough of your attitude and tantrums already. I'm sure you know how unbearable you are." Cabir said in a matter of fact tone, shrugging his shoulders.

Everyone chuckled hearing his statement while Manik glared at him. "Shut up!!!"

"Calm down, buddy. I guess she couldn't reach you as we were busy in meeting and she didn't know it. That's why she called Mukti too."

Manik nodded as it surely made sense and they all left for college.

Manik parked his car and he was about to go inside when a boy came there. "Manik, Nyonika mam called you in the left corridor. She said it's something urgent."

"What! How does she know I came to college now?" He frowned as he just stepped into the college and there was visibly no way for her to know that.

"I don't know. She sent me to inform you." Saying so, the the boy left.

Manik frowned but decided to check what's happening. He asked Fab4 to go to jam room and he would join them after meeting Nyonika.

B A C K   C O R R I D O R
"Aryaman?" Nandini called out his name seeing him lost. "Are you okay?"

Aryaman was zoned as he was speaking about Manik and Soha. He was burning from inside but couldn't show it to anyone. But being with Nandini was increasing his rage more because he believed Nandini was the soul reason behind Soha's death. It was difficult for him to bear the murderer of his sister in front of his eyes but he had to wait a little more before he finally accomplished his revenge.

He nodded. "I just know that the guy wasn't right for her. He did the worst with her."

Nandini was taken aback learning about his thoughts for Manik which was completely wrong. He was fed with completely wrong informations and she was pretty sure Mr Khurana was behind all this. He had hidden about Soha's mental condition and her actions from Aryaman too which caused him to come here for taking revenge of his sister's death. She was about to say something but before that only Aryaman pretended that something fell in his eyes. He started winching in pain.

"What happened? Let me see." Nandini tried to help him.

She didn't notice that they have reached the corridor of backside. Most of the time this place remained empty, no one used this side of the building. No doubt Aryaman picked this place for his plan. When she was engrossed in seeing  him, Aryaman smirked hiding from her. But he checked the time and continued to pretend.