Untitled Part 2

Manik and Cabir went in after amms but no one noticed her. Amms went to kitchen directly and Manik stood with his friends.

"Buddy, are you okay?" Dhruv placed his hand on Manik's shoulder. 

Manik nodded with a small smile.

"Do you want to meet Nandini?"  Mukti spoke

"Right now everyone is here.You can go and meet her." Alya supported her.

Manik denied. "No... It won't look good. But guys I was thinking of staying back here today, if you all don't have any problem."

"It's ok." Dhruv patted his back.

"Yeah, we don't have any problem." Mukti smiled shortly.

"And it will be good, if we stay here. Nandini might need us specially you." Alya supported.

That time Amms and chachi came there.

"I don't know how to thank you all. If you weren't there, then I can't even think what would have happened to Nandini." Chachi's voice cracked as she was on the verge of crying.

Manik nodded and held her hands. "Chachi, please don't say like this." 

"Nandini is our friend and it's our duty to protect her." Cabir spoke up from back.

She smiled.

"Chachi, actually... I.. No... We had to tell you something." Manik spoke. 

Chacha, chachi and amms looked at them, they nodded.

"We were thinking of staying here tonight, only if you don't have any problem." 

Chacha, chachi and amms looked at each other and thought for a while. They were thinking about how to provide them place as their house is small compare to the number of them.

Fab5 understood their hesitation.

"You don't need to worry about us, we will manage here in the hall only." Mukti smiled.

Alya too joined her. "Yeah. You need to worry about anything. We just want to stay anything what if she needs anything. We know you all are here still." 

Amms nodded her head looking at them. "I can understand. Our home is a little small but you all are welcome."

"Thank you so much, guruma." Dhruv spoke up. 

Amms smiled. "It's okay, you all can call me amms like Nandini and Rishab."

"Thank you, amms." Mukti smiled brightly.

Amms noticed Manik looking upstairs again and again. "Manik, you go and give this turmeric milk to Nandini." 

Everyone became astonished specially Manik. He got the biggest shock of his life. He wasn't able to believe his own ears. He looked at Cabir to be sure who nodded his head slightly to confirm.

"Ji... Ji... Guruma I mean amms." Manik fumbled a little.

"Manik, you go till then I'll take out some blankets for you all" Chachi said and went to other side. 

They nodded and Manik ran towards Nandini's room as he was dying to meet Nandini.