#01

✫ ✧ ˚

✫ ✧ ˚ .  *  ✷ ˚ ✫

He's beautiful. The way he's holding a pen, his eyes focused on the paper scanning his handwriting over and over again. His plump juicy lips are mouthing the words he's written as his brows furrow from time to time, almost as if not satisfied with his writing. And probably, he isn't since he's perfectionist.

"Quit staring, he'll notice." Your colleague, Kim Taehyung, says snapping you out of your thoughts. Your cheeks flush from embarrassment you're trying to hide with a glare sent his way.

"I wasn't staring, I was deep in my thoughts." murmuring, you focus your eyes on your laptop looking at your finished article about the newest trends of architecture. Not like you're some expert or anything, but it's what your boss determined you to write. Not asking whether you like the theme or not, although, it's not as bad as writing whether dogs should live in flat or not.

"Deep in thoughts with Namjoon." he snickers and you throw your rubber at him which happily bounces off his shoulder to the floor. He's still laughing and you frown at him, throwing a quick glance at Namjoon who's already looking at you. You grow even more nervous, your smile tight as the corner of his lips lifts up before he focuses his eyes on the paper. Sighing, you avert your eyes to Taehyung.

"This is not funny, don't you have any work to do?" you ask through your teeth, hating how observant and smart he can be. And him having his desk right next to yours isn't really helping.

"I wasn't trying to be funny, I was for real. And, no, already finished my article." he shrugs, leaning onto his chair stretching his arms over his head as he yawns. This guy..

"What's your article about? About personal space?" you ask sweetly, and of course with a hint of fakery at your dearest colleague and friend, but you'd never tell him that because it'd only boost his ego.

"No, about how women should grow balls and talk to their crush." he says, shrugging his shoulders covered with a black blazer. Your eyes widen almost immediately at his words, mouth opening and closing like some fish that's been caught.

"He's not my crush! Besides, he's my brother's best friend, it's against some bro code or whatever.." you roll your eyes, taking a pen into your hand and twirl it around with a  frown settling on your lips.

Namjoon has been best friends with Seokjin, your brother, for the past five years. They met through mutual friends at some bar and instantly became best friends, and it automatically meant - no dating with him. Seokjin would remind you of that the first time you met Namjoon and instantly ticked it off as well, you found the same passion - writing. You were jobless at that time and were struggling to find a proper job, thankfully, Namjoon came to the rescue and offered you, that he could ask his boss if he'd hire you. Luckily, he did and this is where you both are right now.