#02

✫ ✧ ˚

✫ ✧ ˚ .  *  ✷ ˚ ✫

You always knew Namjoon is one of the kindest people ever since he first met you. Not even once he looked down on you, helped you with your essays back in the college following with finding you a new job. This man has already done much more for you than some of your family members. But that's just how he is. Not even once you've seen him angry - until you don't count yesterday when he punched some stranger.

He borrowed you his large blue t-shirt and some sweatpants, which are ridiculously big for you but it'll do. You even took a shower, not wanting to stay there for a long time like usual since this isn't your home and you're not the one who pays his bills.

You comfortably sit on his sofa, talking to each other and at this exact moment, it feels like it's just two friends talking.

"I write down most of my ideas and notes on a paper since I used to do that on my laptop, it got deleted once." he says, causing you to gasp loudly.

"No way!" You cover your mouth. That's your worst fear as a writer - write something and than loose it all.

"Yeah, imagine how frustrated I was back then," he chuckles. "That's why I chose to write most of it on a paper." he answers on your previous question when you remember seeing him holding his notepad almost all the time.

"That's a good idea, maybe I should start doing it too." You think out loudly as he nods.

"You probably should. Plus, it feels more artistic, you know what I mean." he wiggles his eyebrows jokingly at you, making you laugh.

Funnily enough, you haven't checked your phone ever since you came to Namjoon's home. It wasn't done on purpose, you just have too much fun with him to even remember you've a phone.

"It's good seeing you laugh," he admits, causing you to look at him through your lashes as he softly smiles at you. "You know after everything."

Your smile drops down a little knowing exactly what the 'everything' in his sentence means. He's talking about Soobin.

"Are you okay?" He can't help but ask, his brows scrunching in worry as he anxiously bites his bottom lip wondering if he crossed the line.

You can see the way he seems nervous, probably regretting asking in the first place. No one really talked about him with you these days - not that there is a need to. Your wounds healed after some time of instant crying from your heartbreak, but it's safe to say you're okay now. Seokjin made sure you're okay and you assured him couple of times even though you probably even wasn't back then. You'd just made him worry even more if you'd tell him more. And of course Namjoon knew what happened between you and Soobin. Firstly, he's Seokjin's best friend and you know he probably saw Seokjin being all sad about you acting so weird, so naturally, he told him. Secondly, month after the breakup, Seokjin forced you to go with him to visit Namjoon's place. And you did. That was the time when Namjoon caught you crying in his bathroom and he sat there with you for fifteen minutes while you cried on his shoulder like a little baby. He just sat there, hugged you and kept murmuring 'you're gonna be okay'. After that, he stayed and talked about it with you, making sure you're okay. Maybe that's the time when you really realized you like him.