#12

✫ ✧ ˚

✫ ✧ ˚ .  *  ✷ ˚ ✫

Monday comes fast.

Namjoon's been hoping to catch you for a little talk but you seem to be rather busier today than other days. He'd give you an order (in form of politely asking you to do something) and you'd just scurry away before he could utter something else. He's got work to do and he can't keep an eye on you, in a hope of talking to you in private. Mondays are always busy. Since he hasn't been needing you for anything else, you're sitting behind your desk typing into your laptop while chatting with Taehyung.

On the other hand, you're completely clueless to Namjoon's eyes because whenever you try to glance at him, his head is always buried in the notepad. The notepad you gave him.

"I'm sorry," Taehyung says softly, catching you glancing at Namjoon's office again which makes you embarrassed at being caught. "I was drunk. I thought I was helping you, I didn't know things would become so awkward and uncomfortable between you two."

Taehyung has spent most of the day apologizing to you. Actually, it was the first thing he blurted at you as soon as you walked into the office. You were mad, so mad at him for putting such a stunt in front of everyone. But over the weekend, it somehow faded away and looking at those puppy eyes he's giving you makes it hard to resist. You know he meant no harm, yet you told him that you were pissed at him for doing. But you also realize he was drunk (not that it changes anything) but you know he really wanted to help you.

"It's fine." you murmur, glancing back at your laptop.

Your words are genuine, but Taehyung still hears the disappointment in your voice and it causes his shoulder slouch in defeat. He mumbles the apology again, turning back to his own laptop with a frown settled on his lips, somehow mimicking your own expression.

It's sometime past six in the evening, a few of your co-workers packing their stuff and ready to leave since they're done for the day. You linger a few minutes behind your desk, making sure you've done everything and all documents are saved in your laptop before you finally turn off the device.

"Y/N?"

Your head snaps at your name being called softly just a few meters away, your hands stopping in the midway of putting your phone into your purse.

Panic is the first thing that crosses over your features as soon as you see Namjoon standing between the door of his office, hands crossed over his buffed chest as he leans against the doorway.

"You have a second?" he asks, causing you to mask your panic even though you know it's late and he has probably seen it by now.

"Sure," you murmur, not sure if he heard you as you finish taking away your stuff with your purse slouched over your shoulder.

It's clear by now that you've been kind of avoiding Namjoon, simply because his warm eyes full of guilt were the first thing you've seen after coming to the office. You've spent your whole weekend replaying the kiss, kisses, that certainly shocked the both of you.