|Chapter Six| Stalker Much?|

Alyana's POV

Alyana's POV

It had been five days since we have arrived to New Jersey. I have become closer to Uncle Ben, Katrina and Jerome. I didn't see Roy everyday but, he was my mothers' best friend, they were opposites of each other. My mother was so lively and he was so calm and formal.

It was two-thirty in the afternoon and I was at Coffee Mania. Ivy had gone to the park with Roy, Oliver and Ogden. Uncle Bens' coffee shop wasn't as packed today which was kind of odd to me but, it was the middle of the week. I had a large music noted mug that was filled with hot chocolate. Uncle Ben had gifted it to me since, he found out that I enjoyed writing music in my spare time.

"The usual?" Ben asked one of the costumers. I'm guessing he was a loyal customer since Ben remember his order.

"That's right Ben." The man says and chuckles. He had a book in his hand and looked around to see a place where he could sit. Why is he looking around? There's so many tables available.

"Is it okay if I sit here?" The man said. He sounded really young, around about my age.

"Err.. Yeah sure. I can move if you want me too." I say, not wanting to me around anyone.

"Nah, it's alright. I rather do enjoy a strangers presence." The man says and chuckles. I shifted my gaze to his face to see what he found so amusing.

He was fucking beautiful.

Oh what the fuck Ali.

Get yourself together you thirsty gal.

He has slightly light brown hair that was neat but, messy look at the same time. He had hazel brown eyes and a strong structured jaw. He had a button nose and was slightly tanned.

"You Alyana right?" He says. I instantly felt awkward. How the hell does he know my name?

"Stalker much?" I say with a sarcastic tone. He starts to chuckle.

"Damn right I am." He replies in a sarcastic tone. "Nah, Ben had told me his nieces would be coming over from France and I've seen you here for the past couple of days at Coffee Mania." He says.

"Or you could be a stalker?" I say feeling slightly freaked out. Why would Uncle Ben be friends with a guy like him. They are nothing alike.

"I could be... But I'm not. Trust me." I looked at him with curiosity. "My name is Théoden but, you can call me Theo." He says giving a smile.

"Well, you've met Ali." Uncle Ben says placing a chocolate smeared brownie and a hot chocolate with whipped cream on top in a white mug. He looks over to me and then to Theo.

"She's one hell of a character... I must say." Theo says and chuckles.

"Well, she is my niece." Uncle Ben says and chuckles.