|Chapter Forty-Three| I Just Want To Rest.|

Jordan's POV

Jordan's POV

I knew I shouldn't have put so much stress her. I knew she wasn't okay but, I couldn't say to her when she said she was doing this for her sister. The guilt was too much to bare at that point so I simply just said.. yes.

"We need to take her to the hospital." Jaiya says, worried out of her mind.

"No. She said to me that she doesn't want to go back there and what answer am I going to give to Ben. I'm sorry but, we tried to follow a lead from a gang that possibly might've kidnapped your niece." I say.

They all remained quiet. They knew I- we couldn't do anything and that was it.

But, maybe I should take her to the hospital. I mean a bleed to the nose isn't normal.

"Jordan is right. It's too risky. It'll blow our cover and then what." Theo spoke up. They all nodded in unison.

"I'm going to get some towels and stuff. Maybe lavender oil to help her stress." Adriel mentioned. I nodded and sat on the sofa.

"I'm checking on Stella." Hames spoke. I nodded and said that he should go. Since Estella and Ivy were together, it was best that they were checked on. They were with Teo after all so I wasn't too worried about them.

I was mostly worried about Alyana.

Was this a mistake?

"Don't overtook bro. She's gonna be just fine." Kye held my shoulder to comfort me.

Alyana's POV

Alyana's POV

*Flashback*

"Aren't you a good girl. Listening to your daddy." My father said.

I was cleaning up his vomit from the floor. He had drank so much that his inside were literally begging for help.

"Yes daddy." I replied. I tried to put up smile but, only tears were simmering through.

"Good girls don't cry so I suggest you shut your fucking mouth." He raised his voice. He lifted up his beer bottle and I flinched instantly, thinking that he was going to hurt me. He laughed as loudly as he could from the reaction I gave to him.