Chapter Ten: Kidnapped

Glitch could feel that she was on something soft, and warm, almost like she was being comforted. But that's what made Glitch panic. She definitely knew that the floor was not warm nor soft, and that's where she should be at the moment. It unnerved her to know that someone had moved her to a bed, without her permission. But no matter how hard Glitch tried to wake, she couldn't.  She was about to give up when.....

ERROR.

Glitch shot off the bed, and onto a nearby pillar. She didn't recognize her surrounding, but that did not matter. Error, the one that had kept her somewhat sane was in danger. Imminent danger. How long had Glitch been out for!? It wasn't until someone cleared their throats that she realized she wasn't alone. Her head snapped towards the sound, ready to tear her prey to pieces. It was the blue skeleton.

"̨̗̳̒͛͑͢͝W̢̰͔̯̉̓̈͐h͉̺̥̀̕͞o̧̊ ̲́ar͍̬͗͗͋͜ȅ̟̲̤̰̦̀̄̄̆ y͍͆ơ̬̖̱̎̋͢͠u?̛͍͇̩̈́͋"  

Glitch didn't take notice of the extreme glitching of her voice, but she did see the skeleton cringe. Her eyes narrowed.

"Um," The skeleton gulped, "I'm Sans, but call me Blueberry! Also sorry about what happened earlier, Nightmare thought you should rest,"

Glitch scoffed. From what she could tell, Nightmare was not the type to care about people. Back to the more pressing topic.

"̱͍͔̊́͠Ḛ̜̜̙͆̃̒̕r̤̙̺̈́͌̅̽͜r̜̥̈́͒o̭͙̙̙͌̓̓̒r,̗̤̞̔͋͛"̠͔̰͓̑͊̂͘ 

She stared at Blueberry, almost daring him to deny her.

"O-oh! Um, follow me," stuttered Blueberry.

He was smart, Glitch could tell. He could keep his life...... maybe. She was led down multiple hallways before they stopped in front of a large door. Pushing it open, Blueberry stepped inside, as Glitch followed. It appeared to be a living room of sorts. There were three couches off to the side, circled around a table. A tv sat in the middle, and to sat it was large was an understatement. Glitch couldn't tell exactly how big it was, but it was probably around 200 inches. A library was on the right side of the room, and it covered most of the wall.

Two skeletons sat at the couch, one with a hole in their head while the other looked like an oreo. Another had a hood covering his head, and they were arguing about some stupid thing to a skeleton that had black tar falling from their eyes. And last but not least, Error was in the corner talking to Nightmare. Glitch felt her blood boil, and in an instant she teleported next to Nightmare, tying him up and smashing him into the bookshelf.

Glitch has then surrounded by multiple gaster blasters, all aimed at her. None of them were Error's though.

"You certainly do know how to greet someone," Nightmare mused.

"Shut it before I rip your soul in half," threatened Glitch.

"Oh but you wouldn't. You know, the balance and all. And even if you tried, you would be blasted to smithereens before you got the chance,"

Dammit. She knew he had won this one, but still, she wasn't one to back down nicely.

"What did you do to Error?" She asked this calmly, though anyone with brain cells could tell that it was nowhere near calm.

"Nothing. He was-"

"̫̟̖̜̌̊̿͡L̺͡I͖̚̚͢E͓͡S!̠̝̈͆"̨͉̰̣͒͒̂͝ Glitch screeched.

Nightmare seemed taken aback by her sudden outburst, and the level of glitching that had occurred. But before she could attack him, Error stepped into view.

"Enough. Calm down Glitch, he didn't hurt me," It wasn't a threatening tone, but it made Glitch stop in her tracks, "Blue had made a portal to visit me, and someone followed him. More like two someones,"

"Heh heh," Glitch looked at Blue, "Yeah, I doubt I'm going back to Ink and Dream, not without getting interrogated by all the Sanses in the Multiverse,"

The whole explanation made sense, in a way. Why wasn't Blueberry being aware of his surroundings. Glitch heard a woosh of energy as the gaster blasters were popped out of existence.

"Introduce yourself, would ya?" Came the demanding voice of Nightmare.

"Right. I'm Glitch, you?" Glitch watched the other skeletons expectantly.

(I'm just going to use normal dialogue for them, sense I'm getting lost on which character has which.)

"I'm Dust,"  said the one with the hood, "The guy with the hole in his head is Horror, the dude that doesn't believe in colors is Cross, and Killer has the goop coming from his eyes,"

Glitch nodded her head in approval, until she asked a sudden question.

"What are you guys?"

"What do you mean? We're skeletons kid," stated Horror bluntly.

"No I know that. I mean...." Glitch struggled for words, "Are you a crew? A team?" 'A family?'

Though those words were left unsaid. The skeletons paused for a moment, before Killer said,

"Some sort of weird misfit family,"

"Hey!" shouted Dust, "I'm not weird!"

And then an all out argument broke out, but whatever. If this was Error's family, then good for him! Glitch just wouldn't be included in it. Families are a pain. Nothing but pain. She would stay in the Anti-Void, Error would visit, it would all be fine! She didn't really care about it, and besides, now that Error was safe and all, her job here was done. Glitch opened a portal to the Anti-Void, ready to jump in when.....

She collided with one of the couches. An oof escaped her mouth. She sat up, and glared at Error, who was guilty as charged.

"Why was I just flung into a couch at an unknown speed for an unknown reason?" Glitch demanded.

"Cuz you ain't leaving pal," said Dust as he appeared next to her, "You're part of this family as well,"

Glitch stared at him with such an intense gaze that he flinched.

"Nope. Nada. Never,"

And with that, Glitch teleported away to a random AU. She needed to let some steam out. And though she felt guilty about killing all of those monsters, it was gonna happen sooner or later. She heard a stick snap from behind her. Whirling her head around, Glitch stared at the now broken twig. She was just outside of the Ruins, so it may be the Sans of this AU. Though from what she observed, the Sans tended to stay away from whatever was killing everyone until the Judgement Hall.

Such a coward. With a small growl, Glitch continued down her path, dusting everything in sight. There was a flash of movement, making her stop once again. Someone was definitely following her. Glitch wondered if it was the Creator coming to stop her again. She took a step forward and was suddenly flung straight into a wall. Her head came into direct contact with the cement, and a ringing sound filled Glitch's ears.

She could barely make out the yellow figure in front of her. Then a brown blob who let out a tsking sound. The ringing wouldn't stop, why wouldn't it stop? Glitch didn't acknowledge the feeling of ink on her, or the coldness of chains wrapping around her stomach. She was losing consciousness, slipping in and out of reality. All Glitch knew is that she should've stayed at the castle....

*Cracks back. Ah, a refreshing chapter of randomness that I literally planned in a couple of minutes. I just wanted to warn you guys that I may not update for a while because I'm going skiing with my family. Please don't be mad! I hope you enjoy the rest of your day, and that my crappy fan fiction made it somewhat better. Word Count: 1228