chapter 10

New poll up, and next chapter I explain who Viper is related to and why she was thrown out.

"Ugh... thank the gods that's over with," said Skull with relief. He hated the exams...they were so boring! He had them done in five minutes and knew he'd get a perfect score. He was so above what the first year level was that it was just plain ridiculous.

The second the last exam ended he grabbed his broom and was out like a shot to the open air.

It had taken an hour for Blaise and Viper to get him down from where he was flying like an insane person. They hated it when he flew using his broom as a skateboard.

"Look at the bright side. Three more days before we can all go home," said Blaise.

"It cannot come soon enough," said Skull dramatically.

Spotting the Weasley twins, a wicked gleam came into his eyes.

He sidled up to Fred and George with an expression of angelic innocence.

They looked at each other before grinning, copying his "innocent" expression.

"Gents, how about we liven up the castle before the year ends?" he asked.

"We're listening."

"Do you like dogs?" grinned Skull.

Two hours later...

"Fluffy! 'Eel!" shouted Hagrid.

Skull was cackling like an idiot while riding the massive dog, Hagrid on their heels trying to stop the hell hound.

"Good boy Fluffy!" he said, patting the dog's heads once he got down.

Hagrid was rather out of breath when he caught up to them. McGonagall looked pissed and Snape looked exasperated.

"DETENTION! And fifty points from Slytherin!"

"We only have three days until the end of term," he reminded her.

"I'll extend it to next year," she growled. "What in Merlin's name were you thinking?"

"This poor pooch has been cooped up all year in that small room! He deserves to let loose and stretch his legs, unless you're willing to put him under a permanent shrinking solution or something," said Skull.

Seeing four pairs of puppy dog eyes (Skull included), McGonagall's mouth thinned. She was not amused.

Hagrid was busy checking over Fluffy. The dog whined when he tried to take him back to the castle.

"Seriously Hagrid, keeping him cooped up with no exercise isn't any good for a dog this big. Now if he was in a case like the one I've heard Newt Scamander had in his younger days when he was writing his book, then it would be a different story, but that room was barely big enough for him," said Skull seriously.

Fluffy eagerly leaned into his touch and it wasn't long before Skull was completely drenched in hell hound spit.

"And I suppose you could take better care of this mutt?" scoffed Snape.

Skull smirked.

"Fluffy, sit."

The dog's haunches obediently sat down.

"Lay down."

The front paws went down.

"Do you really want me to say the next one, because you might get squished," commented Skull.

Whenever he was bored, he visited Fluffy and gave him basic obedience training. He wasn't different from any other dog save for the fact he had three heads instead of just one.