Harry and Fred- Not a threesum

Before we get onto this, here are words you need to know.

Cha cha- boobs

Chi chi- a man's genital

Vajayjay- well, I hope you know what that is

Uhm yeah.

-------------♡------------♡------------♡----------

As you walk up to the Gryffindor tower you smile to yourself, knowing your boyfriend, Fred, was going to be there. As you got to the portrait you said the password, even though your a Hufflepuff, you know the "secret" code. Soon enough you heard the loud chatting of students your age. You laughed as you heard Hermione yelling at Ron for something.

"Ah there's my girl!" Fred said, walking over to you. He put his hands on your hips and leaned down to kiss you sweetly.

"Fred not here!" You said slightly hitting his shoulder.

"Then go to your left to the boys dormitory," Fred said back, whispering in your ear.

You turned red and you could feel your whole face heat up. Once you made it to the top you heard footsteps. You knew this was going to be your first time. You took off your shirt and you jeans that you were wearing. You put you hair up in a loose ponytail so you looked like a prostitute in a bra and spotted underwear. You sat on his bed and awaited him.

You saw the door open and close shortly behind. The light turned on and you saw black hair instead.

"Harry?" You said, trying to cover your cha chas.

"No need to hide from me Y/n. I locked the door," he said to you, acting as if it was normal.

Harry took off his robes and his pants.  You gulped seeing his chi chi fall, yet hard. He stroked it slightly then looking into your eyes. He walked over to you and without asking for consent put his chi chi in your mouth.

Though you were hoping for Fred you let it pass. As he thrusted harder into your mouth he groaned louder.

As he pulls you hair he whispers in you ear, groaning, and says, "Feel the power and fame of the chosen one Y/n."

He proceeds to choke you until you die and then leaves the room, as you lay on the ground unconscious and naked. As Fred runs in he sees yiu and tears start to prick his eyes.

"Oh Y/n! I was supposed to be your first time! Not Harry!" He kneels over you romantically as he gives you cpr. His breath hitches as he touches your cha chas. He gets his chi chi out and smiles, "You can still be my first time."

-------------♡------------♡------------♡----------

A/n: I'm so sorry for your minds. Luv ya ill see you next chapter! Don't forget to check out my other books!!