Draco Malfoy- Who Needs Adventures When You Have Me?

Hello! This has smut so if you don't feel comfortable with it, no need to worry, the next chapter will not have smut!! This is also not joke smut like my first chapter was!!

Thank you JulzLovDraco4Eva for the amazing request!!

-------------♡------------♡------------♡----------
It was their 4th year and Y/n was sitting with the trio at the Gryffindor table. They turned away from her and started talking more quietly. She sighed as she saw her friends run out of the Great Hall, not even looking at her. She felt her emotions that were bottled up start to spill.

She finished her plate and by now Neville noticed she was upset.

"Hey Y/n. Are you okay?" Neville asked.

"Yes Neville! I'm perfectly fine!" Y/n said, a little too harshly. She had always been scared of everything and she was innocent. Therefore the trio never brought her along, no matter what they were doing, "I-I'm sorry Nev. I need to go."

Neville could say anything Y/n walked off, running down her face and her whole body shaking. She went into an empty classroom and sat down, back against the wall. Her head was on her knees as her H/c hair was in front of everything.

"Ahem," someone said, in a cold voice the echoed through.

"What do you want Malfoy? To make fun of me?" Y/n asked, wiping her cheeks that were now red.

"N-no. I'm not," Draco said, sitting down beside the shaking girl, "I know I can be an asshole, but for some reason I can't help but care for you."

"Draco if this is some sort of-" Y/n tried to say but soon got cut off by a pair of lips on hers. Tears falling faster now she smiled into his.

"I can't help but wanna be with you. Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked,, obviously nervous, but toughened.

"I-I would love too Malfoy," Y/n said, smiling.

Y/n straddled Draco and kissed him passionately.

-------------♡------------♡------------♡----------
                              6th Year
Y/n and Draco have dated for 2 years now. Y/n never told the trio as she knew that they would freak out on her. They notice her sneak off at night but never thought anything of it. One night they wanted to see what she was doing, so Harry, being the ChOsEn OnE, grabbed his invisibility cloak and put it over the three.

They followed Y/n to the Slytherin common room and filled up with confusion and slight anger. Meanwhile Y/n slipped through the doors to see her friends on the other side and Draco on the couch. She walked up to his and sat next to him and slipped her fingers with his. His grey eyes looking into her E/c ones.

After a while of chit chat Draco took Y/n to his bedroom because since he was a prefect he got his own room. Lucky ass is all Y/n could say.

They made their way to the bed where Draco flopped down and Y/n curled up next to him. She kissed him, thinking it would be a goodnight kiss, but it turned out to be more than that. As their lips connected Draco put his arms around her waist pulling her over him. She smiled into their kiss and she felt Draco tug on her shirt. As things started to heat up she took of her shirt leaving her in her black bra and leggings.

Draco took off his shirt leaving him in his jeans. Y/n gripped his hair and tugged, making him groan into her mouth. Y/n took off her black leggings, showing her dark blue underwear. Draco did the same leaving him in his black boxers. Y/n palmed Draco through his boxers making him moan in pleasure.