Neville Longbottom- Leaf?

Hello readers! There is no smut in this chapter! There was no request for this, I did this one my myself! Enjoy!

-------------♡------------♡------------♡----------

"Hey Neville?" You asked, looking at the mandrake scared.

"Hm?" He hummed, focusing.

"I uh, I can't do this," you said, staring at it. You were in your 5th year and you couldn't plant a fucking mandrake.

"Why not?" Neville was now looking at you, wearing a confused expression.

"I wasn't paying attention and I don't want to do anything with it."

"Here." Neville walked over to you and picked up the mandrake, making you cringe at its cries, "Thats all there is to it!"

"Uhm. Thanks Neville!"

"Mhm."

You stared at him, your heart pumping in your chest as you saw his facial expressions. He was so gental with everything, and even though he's clumsy, you feel as though he's perfect. It sounds cliché to you, but you never really thought about anyone like that before. Everything was running in your head as you looked at him handling his 3rd mandrake.

You finally finished your first mandrake after procrastinating on it. After the class you made your way to the Hufflepuff common room when you felt a hand on your shoulder. You gripped you wand, thinking it was Malfoy or one of his goons, and quickly let go when you saw Neville.

"Oh! Hey Nev!" You said, smiling.

"Hey Y/n. I noticed you were having trouble, so I thought I would ask if you wanted to study for our free period?" He said, sounding a bit nervous, but he was always nervous so you shrugged it off.

"Sure! Library?"

"Actually could we go to the Great Hall? I don't want you to be late for Dinner so I though we could study there until then."

"Smart thinking!" You said with a wide smile. You started to walk when you noticed he wasn't walking with you, "Neville? You coming?"

"Uh, yeah."

As you guys walked you kept your hand on your wand just in case Malfoy popped up. You were laughing and overall having a great time. As you studied you felt like the only thing you were studying was his face. When he asked questions you skimmed the page and found them immediately, or just knew from listening to every word he said. Soon the Great Hall filled up with people and you had to go to your table.

"I'll see you later Nev! Thank you for helping!" You said, hugging the boy.

"Of course Y/n! Anytime!" He said, blushing, which made you blush.

As you walked over to your table you could hear Neville getting teased by the other Gryffindors that were asking him how he got someone like you. You laughed with your bestfriend who,  indeed, knew you had a crush on Neville.

During dinner you stole a few glances at Neville who was blushing at whatever his friends were saying. Every now and then you felt as though you wanted to kiss him but you knew yourself and you would never be able to do it.

As dinner ended you made your way outside for the remaining few hours you had. Warmth wrapped around your body as your feet guided you.

You ended up sitting in a tree, lifting apples with your wand, "Hey L/n!" A voice boomed, making you loose focus and the apple drop.

"Ugh," you grunted, annoyed with him and kinda surprised as he caught the green apple, "what do you want Malfoy?"

"I just wanted to tell you that, that Longbottom is probably the worst decision you could ever make, and with you that's saying something," the blond ferret said, laughing with his goons.

"I'm so glad you care and all, but maybe you should go with your pugfaced girlfriend."

"Excuse me?" A girl said from behind Draco.

"Oh! You're here! That's even better!" You said, smiling sarcastically.

You felt a hand on your ankle as you were tugged down. You mumbled a spell to stop you before you got the ground. Everyone laughed but stopped when a pint of pain went through your face.

"What the hell Pansy?!" Crabbe exclaimed.

"Pansy! Get off of me!" You yelled as she tugged your H/c hair.

"Not until you apoligize you mudblood!"

"I'm a pureblood you ignorant that!" You screamed and you felt her get pushed off of you.

"Draco why are you just standing there?!" Pansy yelled.

Neville was standing right next to me as we both stared at Malfoy, who was staring at you in disbelief. Well now he knows you guys are cousins.

(A/n: If that doesn't make sense ill sum it up. All purebloods are related because they are all apart of the same family, being purebloods and all.)

Neville looked at you and your hair was a mess and dirt was all over your face. Draco walked passed Pansy who was sitting on the ground, no one helped her up so she screamed, like the little brat she was, and left.

Neville sat beside you and grabbed a... baby wipe? He wiped off the dirt and brushed your hair with his fingers. He seemed so focused on you that you leaned in and he immediately noticed.

He blushed but you didn't seem to notice. Your lips connected and you felt electricity coarse through your body. Neville put his hands on your shoulders, not knowing what else to do. As you pulled away you stared at eachotyer awkwardly.

"I guess nows the time to ask," Neville started, "will you go out with me Y/n?"

"Of course Nev!" You said smiling widely and connecting your lips one more time before standing up. Your hands interlaced as Neville drops you off at your common room and you kiss him on the cheek, "Goodnight Nev."

"Goodnight love."

-------------♡------------♡------------♡----------

I love him so much! Thank you for reading! Requests are open!!