Midoriya savage children

The inspiration for this chapter is  "I am my mothers savage daughter" by DrMinty on Ao3 . It is absolutely adorable with fem izuku and fem dadzawa you should totally read it. Yes I used my new oneshot in this book we good.

Momo knew her family thought her weird for trying to be a hero instead of finding a husband to marry and run the business.
But when she comes back to the dorms midoriya is there reassuring me the he's here.
People were shocked they thought her parents were supportive.
"Things are OK at home for you though ms yaoyorozu?" Nezu asked sipping his tea ready to take in a child if need be.

"Oh, yes nezu I even brought midoriya and the rest of the squad over so they all new I was ok, if anything I'm I'm little lonely sometimes but with the dorms I don't need to worry anymore!" Momo said while the dekusquad nodded.
(Izuku,iida,shoto,uraraka,tsu,shinso,momo, mei, yuga, and tokoyami are the dekusquad)
"Thats wonderful" Nezu said kinda disappointed he didn't get to tear anything down but happy for the student.

I am my mother's savage daughter

Even when I'm not ladylike,
(It shows momo running with kaminari and making silly faces at Kota and eri)

"Aww that is so cute!" Toga said making dabi roll his eyes
"Hold up can we talk about how precious momo and kaminari's friendship is though?" Mina said while midnight and hagakure agreed.

The one who runs barefoot
Cursing sharp stones

Or when I use foul language
(Momo cursing after tripping and falling into mud only to throw mud at kiri and kami who were laughing at her)

"That mud fight was so manly!" Kiri said getting excited.
"Well it wasn't so manly when midobro found us and made us hose ourselves down before coming in." Kami pointed out while shuddering.
"Ah,yes the water was very cold." Momo pointed out to those who were laughing
"I've had to use a hose before Tru me I know it socks!" I said getting coffee.

I am my mother's savage daughter
I will not cut my hair
I will not lower my voice

Even when I won't sit quietly in the background midoriya is here, brushing my hair and encouraging me.
(It shows Momo yelling at a reporter who was harassing the girls at the mall, and midoriya brushing her hair telling her she did the right thing)

"Yes you tell those shitty reporters" mirko and the moms yelled. Momo blushed having the attention on her.

Mina knew some girls thought her strange for being friends with the bakusquad and so sometimes they avoided her but then she'd come in and midoriya would tell her the boys are waiting for her and hand her a pretty stone he found.

"Mina, do the others really avoid you?" Uraraka asked sad for her friend.
"Yeah but I mean it's OK I have the bakusquad." She shrugged it off while the other girls were trying to see if she was lying.

My mother's child is a savage
She looks for her omens in the colors of stones

Later that night while he cooks she would tell him all about what they meant and he would turn down his music and actually listen!
(It shows mina in the kitchen with midoriya showing him stones in all kinds of pretty colors while he cooks laughing every once in a while)