what goes on in izu's head pt.3

A/N ♡ Sorry for not updating as much but I was catching up on school, there is more I need to say but I'll put it at the end of the chapter. Please read it and tell me your thoughts it affects the ship from here on out. The song up top has nothing to do with the chapter it just reminded me of Aizawa and shinso because it's called 'cat serenade'.♡
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
"All right! We are once again reacting to what goes on in izus head, however we learn how much of a simp he is" I say winking at everyone.

The dekusquad laughs cuz they know already, and can't wait!

"Just move on problem child" aizawa tells me

"Sir yes sir" I sarcastically salute him.

"Here's the real question do I count,?" Stain asks "because while I didn't go to coffee shops I did make a lot of people wonder which hero would be next?"

Izuku moves from next to shinsou to sit next to stain "OK you make an interesting point!" Then begins to continue talking with stain.

Mei jumps up "ooh, I can make a baby that will time your day perfectly to pull this off!"

"I like your enthusiasm kouhai!" Mirio says grinning.

"Ah, I see he has already thought of this, even more of a reason to take him on as my student" Nedzu says drinking his tea, I quit I don't understand where he gets it.

"Stay away from precious Nedzu I don't need him planning to take over the world yet." Aizawa frowns at the sadistic principle.

"Oh, we don't start with world domination right off the bat, how strange of you to think so aizawa"
"Yeah. We would start with slight emotional manipulation of peers first sensei" Izuku giggles finishing his conversation with stain.

Nedzu laughs as aizawa tries to correct izuku "precious that doesn't sound any better"

Izuku shrugs.