Rip my heart out, why dont you😭

A/N The fanfic they're reacting to is-

And Lonely Love is Left to Sit and Wait
      By
here_and_there on Ao3

You should totally read it. This is not the full oneshot but I can put the rest in another chapter if you want to see more.

"Hello guys we are reacting to a universe where there are no quirks, I have provided tissues because this universe is heartbreaking!" I said smiling at them.

"What noo, I want a happy universe.." Hizashi and the girls seemed to agree.

"oop" I say sitting next to Dabi, "oh, and shinso sit next to izuku, zashi scoot over one."
I say making a shooing motion with my hands.
-
Shouta sat at the kitchen table, drinking his morning coffee. Through the window, a flash of purple caught his attention.

"Oh,it's you hitoshi!" Izu said shaking him. Hitoshi just rolled his eyes.

Slamming his coffee mug on the table, he snapped, “That’s it. That kid comes by every week and takes your flowers.”

“Sho, it’s not a big deal,” Hizashi said, walking up behind him, wrapping his arms around his husband’s shoulders. “I bet he’s taking them for someone special. It’s romantic."

"Yeah, Aizawa-sensei it's romantic." Ocha said while iida was scolding her for talking to him like that.

"Ugh, do we have to watch the eggplant do lovey dovey shit" shiggy said about to scratch his neck when I slapped his hands.

"What the hell!" He shrieked.

"Izu said not to scratch and what Izu says goes!" I say glaring at him then turning to watch the universe.

“It’s stealing. You spent a lot of time on your garden. And you don’t know what he’s doing with them.”

“Just leave him be,” Hizashi sighed, but Shouta had already made up his mind, leaving the house.

“Hey, kid.”

The guy froze, a single flower in his hand. He turned to look at Shouta, his face bright red. Deer in the headlights , Shouta thought. “What,” he demanded, “You think you can just take whatever flowers you want? My husband spends a lot of time on those.”

“I-I…”

"Oh, be nicer to him shotaa" midnight whines upset that he's ruining the love.

"Im only being logical." He rolls his eyes annoyed.

The guy was lost for words. Did he think the missing blooms wouldn’t be missed? Or that no one would see him? Even if Shouta didn’t have any talent growing things, he loved seeing Hizashi’s handiwork.

Yeah that really set off the shippers. Mic and izu are  shaking aizawa asking why he can't do that stuff here.

Shouta narrowed his eyes and then started walking in the direction the flower thief had been going in. Noticing the guy wasn’t following him, he turned and said, “Well? If you’re gonna steal flowers, I’m gonna make sure this person’s damn worth it.”

The man paled, a stark contrast to the bright red he’d been a moment ago. “N-no! Tha-that’s not necessary. I won’t take anymore flowers, I promise.”

"Oh what are you hiding shinsou? Hmmm?" Asked Detective hagakure.

“I wasn’t asking. Either we go together or I’ll just follow you. Your pick.”