What goes on in Izu's head pt.2

"We are back with in Izu-babey's head! Aren't you excited." I say jumping up and down.

...

"Yeeeeaaaahhhh!!" Mic and Denki yelled.
Then stopped because everyone was staring at them. Moving on.

 Moving on

"Mood." The emo squad said thinking of recruiting the smol boi.

"Sorry smol children Nsfw ahead, I have a playroom off to the side." I say Aizawa listens while some people laugh.

"Please, how bad could it possibly be that bad...?" Endeavor said. A few boys looked away. Nezu caught them and only hummed.

"If you say so, is there anything you want to say before I move on?" I ask Izubaby.

"Yep, I regret nothing, period." Izu said looking at the screen. Well ok then.

"Aha! I knew my successor wasn't a bottom

"Aha! I knew my successor wasn't a bottom." Small might said while shinso was debating if he should run or not.

*snort*

People immediately look at izu who's moved to in-between Dabi and Shiggy.

He looks up and tries to hold in his laughs Shiggy sighs and says "let it out..."

He loses his shit while people stare and some ask why small might was even thinking that.

"Im sorry but I want to know why you thought the boy who switched to focusing on lower body strength, after you told them to stop imitating you was a top. I could have just changed fighting styles." He said while still Giggling.

"He's not wrong he even told me he wasn't imitating me but Miruko when we trained together." Iida said thinking back to their training.

"Well damn I owe Midnight twenty bucks." Small might said looking kinda sad. Pros just stared at him while Izu chose to ignore he heard that.

Well, anyways.

"Ha, you are a bunny

"Ha, you are a bunny." Dabi said pointing. Izu looked to Shigaraki for help only to see he was also pointing. He gives up.

"Why are you wearing that midori?" Mina voiced what a lot of people were thinking. Everyone looks at him and he blushes.

"Well you know how my dads away since forever?" Afew people nodded having heard.

"Middle school was not a safe space and before you ask no the teachers were definitely not safe, so I thought of switching to online and stripping to help my single mother pay bills." Izu said while some gave him pitying looks and some understood.

"If I couldn't get a scholarship I was going to try." Ura said looking at him they nodded at each other. While some pros were surprised.

"Awww, I wanna see Izuchan and Urachan on stage they'd look so pretty" Toga said jumping up. Mr. Compress pulled her down.

"Hmm interesting..." Nezu said and small might shivered.

"We're moving off Nsfw now so the babies can come back. For now." Izu blew out a breath as I said that but paled when I finished.

" Izu blew out a breath as I said that but paled when I finished

"Mr. Deku I don't like that." eri said hiding in his chest.

"neither do I Erichan neither do I" some pros looked over concerned but he just glared at them.

Bakugou was strangley quiet and that caught the bakusquads attention. They all scooted closer to him.

"Oh whats the big deal?" Endeavor

"The big deal is that caused a panic attack." Izuku growled at the man.

"You" he points to Aizawa sensei "are excused i saw you resting in the bed next to me when I woke up from surgery and had been told youd been there since about midway through kacchans and todoroki's fight..."

he stopped to breathe for a moment while looking at the floor. When he looked up he looked so done.

"But the rest of you im, well you know what, I'm disgusted." He said walking over to bakugo grabbing his hand and leading him out of the room.

"Do you understand yet" I asked the pros and pros to be. The villains were just looking on already understanding.

"I believe I do ms. Anastasia." Aizawa said annoyed at his colleagues and his own need for a break i-

I stopped him before he could continue those thoughts "Not you, you would have done something, don't get all depressed on me."

"Im going to summarize this then we'll move on while you think about it. First of all you put 15 year old in chains, second of all it was live television." With that I turned away and moved on.

That got a lot a laghs from a lot a kids

That got a lot a laghs from a lot a kids. Eraserhead was not amused.

"Hey, Aizawa sensei can we call you none for y'all?!" Said kaminari hanging off ashido.

"No." Was the only response he got.

" Was the only response he got

"Yeah!" The girls screamd. While Kirishima was saying how manly it was.

"Aww shota you do care." Mic said to the tired man. To which he was ignored.

"Can we address how sensei looks like a mummy?" Sero said looking around.

This only set th e students off more. It took a bit to calm them down.