𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐝

Pieck's POV:

Pieck's POV:

" I was hoping someone else would tell you" Y/n's once ecstatic voice turned into a depressing voice. Like hurting a little kid. It wasn't really pleasant. She sat down on one of the bleachers, patting the seat beside her.

" Listen, ghost, I know you wanna talk to us but let's do it somewhere else, okay?" Porco asked.

Y/n's eyes brighten a little bit. I think she's happy to know to Porco was concerned.

" That seems like a good idea, Pock. Change your clothes though, you reek of sweat." I teased wafting my hand in front of my nose. Porco scoffed and walked to the locker rooms.

He came out of the locker room a minute later. He was fast. Y/n was still siting down while I stood up, scared to speak.

" Alright, let's talk." Porco declared.

" So your real name is Y/n?" Porco asked.

" Yes. I have explaining to do. I'll start with the first question, I'm sorry I didn't tell you i was marleyan. it's just, you guys were so nice and...i finally made a friend" Y/n went on the floor in a sorry position.

" I... I 'm sorry! I'm sorry people of my kind are so mean to you. I feel ashamed.." Y/n's voice started to break. She was losing it, but she was still bowing down on the floor. It went quiet. Everyone taking in the details it was awkward. I hate this feeling in my gut. I hate it.

" So, why did you become a ghost?"

Y/n looked up.

" Well, when I died I didn't wanna go to heaven or hell. So, I stayed here. I took this as a opportunity for a new life. A second chance in life. A way to fix things and finally make a friend."

I look up at Y/n. " Don't feel ashamed of being a marleyan." I say reaching my hand out for her to take it. " It doesn't change who you are."

Y/n took my hand and looked at me with a gleam in her eyes. Like I read her mind or something.
" Really?"

" Yes. I mean it"

" Did you both like me...before I said I was a Marleyan or after..?"

" We like you, even if  you're a Marleyan or a ghost."

That's she started crying. In the twilight sky, I was watching a ghost cry. She cried like her life depended on it. Cry like she's been keeping it in for centuries.

" Why? Why do you like me?" She cried. Her wheezing hurting my heart. " Even after what people of my kind treat you! you guys still like me! Why?"

"Because you're nothing like them!"

I looked at Porco, shocked. Y/n did as well, with her tears following her.

I noticed something about her. She looked more...human. She wasn't see-through anymore. I could see her puffy e/c eyes and h/l h/c hair clearly.

" W-what?" She asked.

" You make everyone happy. You make me happy.. you make Pieck happy! Even though you're a Marleyan, you still treat us equally!" He shouted with tears forming in his eyes.

" I hate the fact you compare yourself to them. You don't act like them at all! I don't want you to compare yourself to *those* Marleyans."

" You're like a little sister to me. Even though I just met you and you're well...dead." He continued, I glared at him after he said that last part. Y/n wiped her tears away with a light giggle.

" The point is, Pieck and I care about you! If no one else will, we will!" Porco declared, taking Y/n's hand. I thought it would go through but it didn't.

" Porco...How are you.."

" How am I-"

Y/n giggled again, " We all share a bond now, it's like I'm a real person now, you guys can touch me. N-not in that w-way though.. except Pieck." I blushed. Porco looked at me and smirked

" Oh~"

We were all walking home in the dark. I still didn't really say anything about Y/n's breakdown.

" Hey, Y/n?"

She looked at me.

" Yeah?" I felt bold. Like really bold. If I could touch her then maybe I should hug her? I don't know. Goddamnit. I could feel my cheeks get hotter and hotter the more I thought about her flirtatious comment.

" Oi! I'm near my house! I'll leave you lovebirds alone~ Bye Y/n! Bye Pieck!"

" Bye Pock"

" Bye Porco!"

I looked at her again. She looked confused. I HAVE TO DO SOMETHING.

Y/n's POV:

I look at Pieck, confused. What was she thinking? I had a feeling she wanted me to be happy. That's when she cupped my cheeks. Her hands were warm, it felt nice. I haven't felt anything warm in a while since I'm kinda...dead. I blinked and felt warm lips on mine. I instantly closed my eyes. Thoughts were coming in and out like a tornado. She pulled away and walked forward.

" W-we're here.." she said with her face red as a tomato. I touch my lips,

" O-ok!" I smiled, she smiled back. I never thought I would get my first kiss when I'm dead. That's pathetic. But hey, I don't mind.