𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 2/2

" I-" she breathed out

" I don't know what you're talking about."

Pieck and Porco let out a sigh of disappointment.

What did that monkey do. Pieck angrily thought.

Pieck looked back at the game, only to see the monkey himself staring daggers at them. All three of them.

" Hey." Pieck starts as the walks towards Zeke's direction. Porco and Y/n watched in confused, for Pieck hasn't told Porco about the day of her and Zeke's meeting in the bathrooms.

" Hey!" She shouted, now starting the walk a little faster and angrier. Pieck was mad at Zeke, she might not have known the complete reason of why but she knew her emotions. And she was definitely angry.

" HEY!" Now she was running to Zeke. Zeke kept his staring face, while Porco and Y/n kept their confusion and stared at each other.

Pieck got to Zeke in what seemed to be a blink of an eye.

CLAP!

Gasps went across the field. As the pitcher threw the ball and hit the sand, all you could here was Zeke's gasp.

" W-woah!" Y/n gasped, feeling heat light up her cheeks.

" Oh my god." Porco mumbled. " She really slapped him."

Pieck panted as she put down her hand. Everyone still watching, she groaned " You bastard!"

Y/n and Porco were running to see a little more of what Pieck was saying, or what she was going to say.

" P-pieck? Are you o-"

" Y/n, love, stay out of this." Pieck looked back at her worried girlfriend.

So hot and cool!!!!  Y/n thought in awe.

Porco looked at Y/n, you simp.

" Haha. That's the stubborn Pieck I haven't seen in years, the last time you acted like this was when Annie and Marcel swapped you're crayons with spiders and roaches." Zeke laughed, rubbing his swollen cheek.

" Alright, alright, I know what you all wanna know..." he turned back to the gym teacher behind him. " I'll be excused for a while and I'm taking these students. This is something personal."

While the game of softball continued, Pieck, Y/n, and Porco followed Zeke to the library. They all sat down at a circular table.