𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠

" That's a twisted love story-" Armin commented

Y/n and Pieck laughed at his comment.

Annie tapped his shoulder, " O-oh! I'm sorry if that was offensive?"

" No it's not offensive, don't worry Annie." Pieck smiled, waving her hand.

Annie's "death" was ruled to be fake, Armin had been taking care of her while they live into the city. Paradis and Marley are no longer at a Cold War anymore. They were now just two big peaceful areas. The Warrior program was revoked for all of the Warriors. Both Eldians and Marleyans lived in peace, but then again there are still some rebels.

Speaking of Warriors, they were all in college now. Gabi and Falco were sophomores in high school now. Y/n and Pieck live together, happily.

Unfortunately, there were some deaths. During the War, Paradis attacked Marley. This took the life's of Zofia and Udo. Later, Zeke died. It wasn't really ruled on how he passed. But he's dead. And just recently, Pieck's father passed away to natural causes. As for Porco, he was also murdered during the war.

" Sorry for putting those spiders in your hair, Pieck." Annie apologized.

Pieck crossed her arms, " No you're not!"

Y/n and Armin looked at each other and chuckled.

Armin grabbed his cup of coffee and took a sip.

" Oi! Armin!" A amused voice yelled from behind the group.

Connie and Sasha were playing around while Jean tiredly dragged them both to the group.

" Hey guys." Jean greeted, giving Pieck a high-five.

" You rat! You give my girlfriend a high-five but not me, your bestest friend here?" Y/n huffed.

Jean chuckled and gave Y/n a high-five. Since Jean and Pieck became good friends, Y/n tries to make him treat her equally. " If Jean is going to be nice to my girlfriend, that hoe better be nice to me!" she once told Mikasa.

Mikasa agreed with Y/n's preach.

" No, I think that award goes to me." Eren walked towards them, holding Mikasa's hand.

" I don't even talk to you 😒" Jean scoffed.

" Now you do." Eren scoffed back.

" You two never change." Sasha sighed, trying to take Annie's cinnamon roll.

" Sasha, do you want something that doesn't belong to Annie?" Armin threatened, (no one noticed it though).

" Don't worry Armin. Sasha, you can have my cinnamon roll. It tastes good." Annie handed Sasha the plate.

" You angel!!" Sasha started eating the untouched cinnamon roll.

" Oooo! Ooo! Annie, may I plwease have something??" Connie begged.

" No. Girls only." She shot. Everyone could feel Connie's heart drop.

Y/n laughed, " Hey Meek! How's it been?"

" It's been well, Y/n. How have you and Pieck been?" Mikasa asked with a smug smirk on her face.

" We have been quite well! Thank you, Lady Meek." Y/n bowed.

Mikasa laughed, " You are very welcome, Lady Y/n"

Y/n felt at ease to finally know that most Marleyans and Eldians lived in peace now. She regained her memories slowly but surely.

" What were you guys doing?" Eren asked, rubbing the back of his head.

" Well, Eren. Y/n and Pieck were telling Armin and I about their love story." Annie answered.

" OOO! OOO! I LOVE THAT STORY! ITS SO INTERESTING!" Sasha yelled with stars in her eyes.

When Sasha first figured out about their love story, she constantly asked to hear it again from time to time. Just like a little kid.

...

Pieck laid down on her bed.

Y/n laid down beside her.

" God..."

Y/n looked at Pieck, " Still sad about your father?"

" Mhm."

" Don't worry, I'm sure he's in a good place now. Plus, we had fun today!"

Pieck looked at Y/n with a soft smile.

" Thank you, Y/n"

" You're welcome."

Y/n got up and grabbed something from her purse.

Pieck saw this and stood up.

" What's that?"

" It's the 'INDESTRUCTIBLE-BALL' I got."

Pieck laughed as Y/n tried breaking it more and more. She threw it at a wall and even tried biting it.

Pieck laughed, " Haha! Come on, Y/n. Let's go see Pock."

" Pock...I haven't heard that name since high school."

" Yeah..I'm sure Pock's laughing at you right now. Wherever he is."

" Haha!"

Pieck and Y/n walked out the door into the blinding afternoon sun. Pieck gave Y/n a little peck on the lips and they both laughed.

The tragedy of war was finally over, and now the two lovers could be happy at last.

...

Pieck placed a bouquet of  Zinnia's on Porco's gravestone. " Pock, i miss you so much. You were my best friend, we knew almost everything about each other. I should have talked to you more as a kid, you deserved a friend. Pock, i wish you well in the afterlife. You will always be known as my best friend. Forevermore."

Hi!!! Thank you all for your support and love! I loved writing this and reacting to your comments!! (you guys are hilarious lmfao) I wish you all a lovely day,night,morning, afternoon, you name it!

i love you guys!!! and thank you for reading my book ^^

fun fact! Zinnia flowers means friendship, remembrance, and tribute!

word count: 868