𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

Pieck POV:

Pieck POV:

It's been 3 weeks since that day. The day I managed to gain the confidence and kiss a ghost. It sounds ridiculous the more I think about it.

Y/n and Porco has done more bonding and Y/n does some flirtatious things.

She sometimes gets shy and runs off.

She isn't as confident as she used to. She started acting this way after I kissed her. I wish I could do it again.

" Pieck! Are you listening?" Zeke's voice snaps.

" Oh! Uh.. Yeah?" I nervously laugh.

" Pieck are you ok? You seem dazed every time I look at you." I turn my head and see Reiner.

Not really an old friend of mine, we both trained in the Warrior Program when we were children..
It gives you perks, like paying for your tuition for college, being excused from the end of the year tests, and even getting you free food in the area of the school. The cons, having to work nonstop and being used in war. The kids in the Warrior Program are the BEST and I mean the BEST soldiers/captain.

" Yeah, I've just been...thinking."
Zeke continued his speech about taking down the other school on Paridis Island.

I look at Reiner, " You aren't looking so well yourself."

Reiner looked away.

I'm aware of what he's been through. He had two friends, Annie Leonhart Bertoldt Hoover, and Marcel Galliard. They were sent to Paradis as spies and infiltrated their military. On the way, Marcel died. When Annie was figured out she, well, she disappeared. I assume she's dead though. And from what I've heard, Bertoldt was beaten. Zeke and went there for a while, we got Reiner and here we are. He's traumatized. I don't blame him.

" Yeah, I'm...doing better."

" You don't sound better." I put my head on the table. Only we could hear each other, we are both in the back of the current classroom.

" It's hard. I still see Bertoldt's face." Reiner wipes away a tear from his eye.

" A good face or a bad face?" I asked looking at him in the eyes.

" Bad." Was all he said. If Zeke didn't stop talking I wouldn't hear it.

" Pieck! Reiner! Come on this is important!" Zeke yelled pointing to the board. It had all of our names and the tasks we will be taking.

" We do this every month! Also, we're the only people left in the Warrior Program!" I snapped.
Or I don't think that was me.

" Oh?" A voice rang.

Y/n jumped from behind me and landed on a desk. She was still wearing her old uniform just with some cute modifications. Did I just say cute-

Then Y/n disappeared. I searched around the room. I couldn't find her anywhere.

" Pieck, you've never behaved like this. I've had it, you are going to listen to me or-" Zeke froze.

I looked at him, disturbed. What was going on? I look at Reiner and Porco. They look confused too.

" Pieck, I'm sorry for snapping at you like a dumbass. You look really nice today." Zeke said out of the blue.

" I promise to be nice to you from now on." He continued. Then he fell down on the floor and emerged Y/n. Reiner gasped. I think he can see her.

" N/N! WHAT DID YOU DO?!" Porco shouted.

" I got mad, he was being mean to Pleek!" She excused, crossing her arms.

I smiled, " Thank you, Y/n." She looked at me with a red face. She started playing with her h/c hair, " I-it's n-nothing, babe.."

" BABE?!" Reiner gasped looking at me with his mouth wide open.

" Y/n, this is Reiner-" I started, Y/n and Porco walked up to me, Y/n clinging to my arm and burying her face in my neck.

"-Reiner, this is Y/n. A ghost I met on Valentine's Day."

Reiner looked at Porco. " I'm friends with her too! It's ok! She doesn't bite!" Porco teased.

Reiner held his hand out to Y/n, she observed it. " I'm Reiner.. nice to m-meet you. A-are you really..dead?"

Y/n shook his hand, " Y/n L/n, I hope we can be great friends and yes, I am dead!"

-Time skip-

Zeke woke up a couple minutes after our introductions. We had to convince Zeke that he got sick and fainted. It took awhile but it ended up working in the end.

We've been in the classroom since 7th period, talking about the next "mission". It usually was new things to do in physical education or just more tests, and of course...preparing for war. But this time we were the commanders of the mission.

A mini group of kids are training to be Warriors, we are destined to guide them physically and mentally.

We meet them tomorrow. No school at all. Kind of a win and loose situation. The win is that I don't have to go to school! The loose is that kids these days scare me.

Y/n POV:

Seems like Pieck knows how to work things! I don't know why I was freaking about about being a Marleyan and all. Pieck's a good person, she wouldn't judge someone.

Sometimes, Pieck reminds me of myself. She's smart, I'm smart, she's a warrior, I was a vice commander.

To make that make sense, I would help the warriors train for well...war. I guess you can say I was like an assistant.

I've seen Zeke grow, not that much but I've heard about him making some major improvement!

Then again, we also went to the same school. We didn't really talk but I was forced to tutor him. He's a smart kid though. I reminded me of a monkey back then.

I feel bad about being a Marleyan, but one day, one of the Eldians that went to my school murdered me. I was confused on why, but now i'm kinda mad about it.

Why did they choose to kill me in a bathroom??