❀ . . . one

A BLESSING ON ME

he couldn't help it

he couldn't help it. he remembered that girl from last night. there wasn't anything special about her on the outside. she looked so pretty laying down on her blanket. when she was walking down the street she looked inviting. she looked so kind.

he shouldn't be even this close to someone like that. but he wanted her to recognize him

it would be best to give up now, he told himself. and stop thinking about her, i'll never see her again.

they had completed their mission and were leaving the village. he secretly hoped he would see her again while he was leaving. maybe she would be out with her family again. but she was nowhere, disappointing but not surprising.

kisame noticed the tiny difference in the way his partner held himself. "is something different, itachi?" he asked.

he shook his head, "no. i'm fine, let's continue back."

itachi laid down on his bed at the akatsuki's base. he smiled at the thought of the girl. he immediately tried repressing the thoughts. it would be pointless to fall in love, like he told kisame. besides, she didn't even know he existed. if he really wanted to see her then he could always go back to the village and look for her. if he really needed to find her again, then he would see if she went back to the spot in the woods.

a/n: do the akatsuki even have a base i honestly don't know