❀ . . . two

MY SPECIAL TREAT

you held your little sister's hand, leading her back to your home

you held your little sister's hand, leading her back to your home. it was actually quite small but managed to fit the four of you. both of your parents were hard workers at their sweet shop. you also worked for them, making deliveries throughout the village and towards neighboring towns.

you had another delivery to make when the sun was setting. your sister was tired so you didn't want to keep her out too late. your day was spent running around town carrying various treats. the job made you well known among the villagers. they always greeted you when they saw you and her sister.

"i'll be back later tonight, tell mom and dad, thanks for your help suzuki." you ushered the younger girl through the door before shutting it for her.

you carried a basket of dango as the last delivery. it was regularly ordered by a woman and her son. they always ordered two.

"ms. hirano," you called from outside their door. "i have your order."

the door wasn't opened by the usual tall woman. you expected wavy brown hair but were greeted with a wide frame and curly black hair. he was pushed to the side by the usual woman. the boy was taller than what seemed to be his mother as they shared similar features. you had never seen her son before.

"hello y/n, i'm sorry we actually don't need our order tonight but here," she placed the money in your hand. "feel free to treat yourself since you're always working so hard." her son looked surprised at her response but shook it off.

"thank you ms. hirano!" you exclaimed, glancing inside the basket.

you took the basket with her to the forest. the blanket was stuffed underneath the dango from earlier. you laid on top of it at the clearing, the dango was placed by your side. you picked up one to eat slowly while you stargazed. a weird sensation poked at you, it was tough to ignore. you placed the clean stick back in the basket like a trash can. you felt the urge to face the trees, like someone was there.

you giggled and sat up. "you don't have to hide," you sighed dreamily. "if someone might be out there, i don't mind.

the uchiha in the trees felt his heart flutter a bit. it was shocking how you knew he was there. he'd have to try harder if he were to do this again. either way, you knew he was watching you or at least was in the same area. you called for the stranger in a sweet and calming tone, trying to coax them out of the shadows without a clue who they might be.

you were luring him out, of course, he could stop anytime he wanted. he had self-control but he felt comfortable around you without knowing anything about you. while he was shifting closer to her, he was perceiving everything about the situation. specifically how wrong it was. it was creepy yet you were so naive to want to draw him towards you. he didn't want to meet you, he wasn't ready. it was too soon.

 it was too soon

a/n: