𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟬

Dabi was still cuddling with Midoriya, as he tried to break free, but Dabi wasn't budging.

Toga on the other hand was being treated since Dabi burned her up, as she wasn't being still.

"Toga stay still!"

"How could I~?! Deku-kun is in Dabi's room, and all I want to do is break down the door, and grab him, and slice him up~~~!! hehehe~!!"

Shigaraki overheard and decided to go get Midoriya for himself.

Now back to Midoriya who was still trying to break free, as the door started decaying.

'Shigaraki?'

Shigaraki came into the room, as Midoriya held his arms out as to tell Shigaraki to pull him out.

Shigaraki put his gloves on as he pulled Midoriya out of Dabi's grasp, and walked away with Midoriya in his arms.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Toga has been trying to look for Midoriya since she knew he hadn't left yet, which is weird and was still searching.

"Deku-kunnn~~!! Where are yoouu~?!" Toga shouted out as there was no response.

Toga sighed as she decided to ask Shigaraki, as she opened his door, and found Midoriya.

Midoriya was sleeping soundly as Toga giggled uncontrollably.

"Oh Deku-kunn~~!! Wake upp~.. *giggle* come onn~..!" Toga said as she pulled Midoriya's arm, and he finally woke up.

Midoriya saw Toga as he was a bit terrified and tried to get out of her grasp, but it was too late.

Toga was already dragging him towards her room.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

"Where the f*ck is he?!" Shigaraki yelled as he was angrily search for Midoriya.

"Who?"

"Well Izuku of course!"

"Oh. Toga was dragging him-"

"What?!" Shigaraki yelled as he quickly went towards Toga's room.

He opened the door, as Toga and Midoriya were both on the ground.

"Shigaraki! Help!" Midoriya pleaded as Toga was stripping him down naked

Shigaraki quickly pulled Midoriya away from Toga as she groaned.

"Shiggy.. don't be like that.. let me just slice him up a bit~~!!!"

Shigaraki sighed as Midoriya held onto Shigaraki, and Toga was about to grab him when Shigaraki walked away with Midoriya in his arms.

"Ehh~!!?? Shiggy!! You're no fun~!!" Toga yelled out as Midoriya sighed in relief.

"Thanks Shigaraki." Midoriya said as he gave him a smile which made him blush.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Midoriya had to go back to the UA dorms so Kurogiri made a portal appear and Midoriya thanked him as he hopped right in.

He was transported into his dorm, as he heard loud knocking coming from it as he quickly opened the door.

"Coming, coming!"

Midoriya opened the door to find Bakugou there as he was upset, and Midoriya didn't know why.

"K-kacchan? What's wrong?"

"Sh*tty Deku! We were worried! We couldn't find you the whole day.!" Bakugou yelled as he hugged Midoriya.

"I'm sorry! I swear I didn't mean to freak anybody out.." Midoriya said as he now felt bad.

"It's fine.. just don't do it again." Bakugou said as he cuddled into Midoriya's arms.

Midoriya smiled as he hugged Bakugou.