𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟵

Midoriya woke up pretty early as he decided to get some exercise, as he got out of bed and went to go get ready.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

After Midoriya ran a couple of miles, he decided to get something to drink or a bite to eat as he saw a food truck and made his way over to it.

He ordered his food as he waited and it didn't take long to have his food ready.

He put his food in a safe place so he could eat it later as he was about to start walking when someone bumped into him.

Midoriya didn't fall this time as he looked to see it was a little girl.

"I'm sorry, here let me help." Midoriya said as he lent out a hand, but the little girl got up by herself.

"S-sorry!" She yelled as she ran away from Midoriya.

'Eh? Did I scare her!?'

Midoriya sighed as he left.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

When Midoriya arrived back to the dorms everyone was looking at him funny.

He was a bit worried, but ignored, and went to go eat his lunch.

Midoriya sat down as people were staring again.

'Do I have something on my face??'

Midoriya quickly finished eating his food as he left to the bathroom.

When he arrived there, he looked up into the mirror and saw that he had ears.

Bunny ears!

"WHAT THE ALL MIGHT!?!"

"Wahh! Deku-kun- oh.. Wahh~! You're so cute!" Uraraka said as she made her way to Midoriya and gasped.

"What!? What's wrong?!" Midoriya asked as Uraraka giggled.

"You have a cute tail."

Midoriya looks down as he sees the little cotton tail, and blushes.

Everyone was kinda just hanging out in the main area as they heard Uraraka and Midoriya coming.

Midoriya was covering his face as he was embarrassed, as they boys saw Bunny Midoriya.

They all blushed as they were frozen in place.