𝗩𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗲'𝘀 𝗗𝗮𝘆 𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹💗

Valentine's Day was almost here and Midoriya didn't know what to get his classmates.

Especially the girls, but he had a few things in mind.

He decided to make some chocolate for everyone as he remembered that there was no school today as he quickly got packed up and left to his mother's place.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

He arrived as he knocked on her door.

There wasn't a reply as he knocked again to make sure, but there was still no reply.

He grabbed the keys as he unlocked the door and walked inside his mother's house.

'She's probably out today getting groceries.'

Midoriya went to his room as he placed his bad og clothes on his bed and sighed.

'Time to get to work!'

Midoriya pulled out his mother's cooking book, and got to work with making the chocolates.

He grabbed an apron and got to cooking.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

The kitchen was a mess.

The door opens as Inko walks in as she sees the mess in the kitchen.

"Izuku! What are you doing sweetie?" She asked as she was careful not to slip since it looks like there was some spilled milk on the floor.

"Oh! Hey ma!.. sorry about the mess.. I'm trying to make chocolates for my classmates, but I guess I'm not good at cooking.." Midoriya said as he was covered in flour.

"Here sweetie, let me help." Inko said as she grabs her apron and wipes away some of the flour off of Midoriya's face.

"Thanks ma! I appreciate it. Also.. is it okay if we go to the mall today, I need your help picking out some gifts for my friends, especially the girls." Midoriya said as Inko nodded.

"Of course sweetie."

Midoriya smiled as he thanked his mother for her help.

"Ok, now let's make these chocolates for you classmates."

Midoriya nodded as they got to work with the chocolates.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

The timer dinged as Midoriya quickly took the chocolates out of the fridge and place them on the table.

Inko came and took a bite out of one of the chocolates.

"So..? How is it...?" Midoriya asked as he made these chocolates himself but of course with his mother's help.

"They're... delicious!" Inko said as she smiled at Midoriya.

Midoriya sighed in relief as he started place his chocolate in different boxes for each of his classmates.