𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟰

Midoriya was pretty worn out from today's training as he almost missed the second bell to class.

He made it to class as he sighed in relief.

"Sorry I'm late." Midoriya apologized as his teacher didn't care and told him it was fine.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Midoriya was pretty off today as he kept getting to class late or getting to class at the last minute.

Midoriya was heading to his next class when he bumped into someone.

"Ah-! Sorry!" Midoriya apologized as the person he bumped into snickered.

"Well if it isn't class 1A loser, Izuku Midoriya."

Midoriya looked up to see it was Monoma from class 1B.

"Oh, hello Monoma, sorry, I can't talk right now. I need to head to class-"

Monoma grabbed Midoriya's arm and pulled him back as Midoriya fell down back to the floor.

"Ouch.."

"I wasn't finished with you, didn't your mother teach you any manners?" Monoma said as he smirked at Midoriya.

Midoriya sighed as he got up again.

"Monoma can I please get to class? I don't want to be late." Midoriya said as he didn't want to deal with Monoma right now.

"Oh-! How rude of me. Sure." Monoma said as he stepped aside.

Midoriya sighed as he walked, but then tricked as Monoma laughed and then walked away.

Midoriya sighed as he got up once again, and quickly left to class.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

This was happening quite often, and everyday, Monoma would get worse and worse.

Though Midoriya would just brush it off, and enjoy the rest of his day.

Midoriya was having a good day so far as he hadn't run into Monoma yet.

He was glad as he was making his way to the restroom when he bumped into someone.

"Ouch.. sorry about that." Midoriya apologized as he looked up to see it was Monoma.

'Please leave me alone..'

Monoma looked down to see Midoriya as he scuffed.

"Loser.."

Monoma left Midoriya alone as he walked away from Midoriya as Midoriya sighed in relief, but was also curious why Monoma didn't insult him like he would always do.

Midoriya decided to follow Monoma as he was a fast walker.

Midoriya almost lost Monoma as he saw a glimpse of him, and quickly went after him.

They arrived to the library as Monoma entered the library, and shut the door behind him.

Midoriya followed after him, and tried to search for Monoma in the library.

It was hard to find Monoma since the bookshelfs were pretty tall, and Midoriya had to search through each section until he saw Monoma.

He was crouched in the corner, his head hidden into his chest and knees, and he heard crying.

'It couldn't be..? Is that Monoma..?'

Midoriya got closer as he sat down next to Monoma, and it startled him as he jolted his head up and Midoriya saw the tears in his eyes.

"Monoma? Are you okay?" Midoriya asked as he was about to touch Monoma when he slapped his hand away.

"I'm fine, I don't need a class 1A loser like you to care!" Monoma said as he was about to get up when Midoriya pulled him back down and hugged him.

Monoma never really had a hug.

Not even from his parents or friends.

Monoma began to cry again, as he hugged Midoriya back and cried into his shoulder.

Midoriya smiled a little, and held onto Monoma as long as he wanted until he was satisfied.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Monoma woke up on Midoriya's shoulder as Midoriya was wide awake.

"How long was I asleep?" Monoma asked as Midoriya checked the time.

"About 2 hours, but don't sweat it." Midoriya said as s he gave Monoma a smile.

Monoma blushed as he pushed himself away from Midoriya.

"Don't tell this to anyone 1A loser!" Monoma yelled as Midoriya just chuckled.

"Sure thing!"

Monoma blushed some more as he got up from his spot and landed a hand to Midoriya.

Midoriya took his hand and Monoma pulled Midoriya up to his feet, as they left the library.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Monoma and Midoriya were hanging out more than usual, but differently.

Usually Monoma would bully Midoriya, but this time..

He was talking to him and actually having a conversation with him.

It weirded people out, but Midoriya didn't care and just focused on Monoma.

Monoma liked this a lot.

He never experienced this since he never really let himself, but now he was having a great time.

'Thanks Izuku..'