To be Wed and Happy Ever After

Ty pov

I woke this morning and did as I did as usual, went to get dressed and cooked for both of us. I know that with everything that happen with the whole UNC thing got her upset, but I hope after today she will finally smile again. Today is the day that I will finally make Di Mrs. Robberson. Yeah ya ready to settle down. Even though her ass going to be amd as hell cause her ass is in the finally stages of her pregancy, and I'm ready to be a dad. And to finally be able to see my little girl come into the world.

I called up Aj and UNC to make sure everything was ready for today. I went downstairs to cook Di something to eat while I steped out to get everything set. I lefted the house around 3, I met up with UNC and Aj to get the details on everything. I made some calls and got a church.We don't need a big place for the after party because it's only us and the people from the trap that's been rocking with us from the jump. I got a makeup team , and a photograher to take our pictures and waiters and cheifs to serve the food. Even our parents are coming and if somebody think that shit gon pop off then you'll see how that'll turn up for you on your end.

I went to the tux shop to pick up my tue and shoes then I just went to go chill with UNC and Aj untill it was time for the wedding.

Di pov

I woke up, and layed there for a while because my bed felt to damn good to get up from. I looked at the clock,and saw that it was 12:30 and got up. I went to the bathroom and got up to start my day.  I went to the bathroom and took me a nice hot bath and some how ended up falling asleep in the tub. I woke up and locked at the clock at it read 3:00. I hurriedly got out of tub, and my skin was all wrickly, I went to go brushed my teeth, and lotion my skin. I went downstairs to get something to eat,and notice that they was a a note on the table saying that my food was on the stove. I had ham,eggs, mac and chesse, and oj. After I got done eating the watched some tv, and with nothing else to do I cleaned up the house. As soon as I sat down my phone rang and it was Ty. He asked me how my day was and I said fine. He also said that Aj would be picking me up around 6 so get ready. I asked him where we was going and he just hang up on people his rude self. I looked at the clock and it was was 5:30

I went up stairs and took me a shower.After I got out I brushed my teeth, and lotioned my body with some coco butter. Put on some lace bra and panty set, and went to the closet to pick me out something to wear. I choose a nice baby blue dress that stopped at my kness, with my gold sandles and blue and gold accessories to go with it. I decided to go with the natural look so I put on some foundation, and some lip gloss. I grab my phone, and went downstair to wait on Aj to get here.  About 30 mins later, Aj arrived. I opened the door, and found it strange that he was in a tux. He grabed my hand, and lead me to the car, and helped me in. Before he could drive off, he blindfolded me, and took us to where ever we was going. 

When we got our destanation, Aj helped me out the car, and we started walking. I felt a step so I started to walk up slowly. Aj lead me to what I think is this long ass hallway. I heard a door open and felt someone taking off my dress, and I started fighting them off till I heard UNC's voice, and no lie I'm still mad at him for lying, but that's been my uncle since forever, and he has always been there for me. He helped me out of my dress, and put something else on me, and some heels. I felt myself being sat down in a chair, and the blindfold being taken off of me. I looked down at what I had on and held a face full of shock. I had on a white strapless dress that flowed down to the bottom with some silver heals with peals on the ends. I felt some peals being placed on my necks and I looked up and saw my mama Monica smiling at me. She said that it was your grandmother. She looked beautiful, and at that moment I realize that I can't really be mad at her anymore. I understand that nobody isn't perfect but at least she was trying to be in my life now, and soon her grandchilds. I got up and hug her and she started crying, and that made me cry. We was just some crying ass people in that room.  She wiped my eyes, told me that she was sorry. I told her that I forgive her just don't leave again, and she promise. She sat me down and did my makeup, and placed my vail on. I got up with the help of UNC. We walked to the door, and I stopped him I turned to my mother with my hand out and asked her "will you walk me too". She nodded her hand and grabbed my hand.