Back to Business

Di pov

I woke up this morning with a smile on my face, and after last night I had a reason to, I looked over at Ty and saw that his side of the bed was made so, I got up and went to go take me a shower. I decided that I would put on my leather skit, my black v-neck, with my army jacket, my leather vombat boots, with gold hoops, and eye liner, and red lipstick. I grab my black skully and head down stairs. I went to the kitchen and saw Ty on the phone, smiling up and laughing so I had to make myself known so I got and slam the pots and shit down, and he jump. Whoever he was on the phone he hang up real quick, and me being me I didnt want to think the worse so I just brush it off. And went to cook me something to eat. Ty came up and kissed me and said that he had to handle some business and lefted.

Ty Pov

When I got up this morning my baby was still sleeping, cause daddy put that thang to sleep. But anyway I went to go take a shower. I went to the closet and Idecided to put on my whit v-neck, my camos, and my black times, with my gold chain and watch. I looked over at Di, and just stair at her ass, like yall ever had that one person in yall life that from the first time you look at em you can tell that its ment to be. I put this on everything I'm going to wife her ass man.

I went downstairs to make a phone call cause her ass nosiy ass hell, I swear black people. I called up my main man Dice, cause I think it's time for me to take the next step with Di. We known each other for 2 years and it feels like longer, and tbh with you I'm done with playing house man frfr.  I want to  give her a ring, and we can wait however long she waits to get married. I just hope she said yes to my light ass. I called Dice, and told hime that I needed a favor, and he said what's for . When I was getting ready to tell him. Di crazy ass slaming shit down, scaring the shit out of me. I just told Dice that I was coming over, and he said one.

I looked over at Di, and man my baby sexy man, with her leather skirt, army jacket,combat boots with gold hoops, and red lipsticks. The only difference with her outfit was that her shirt was black. I went over to her and kissed her, and told her that I was going to go handle some business. I could tell by the look in her face that she wanted to say something. I just hope that she don't get the wrong idea, about the whole thing.

I got in my car and called up Aj, and asked him if he wanted to roll out with me for a lil bit, and he said yeah. When I got to Aj house I saw him kissing this girl but hey that's none of my business. I got in the car and we rolled out. He asked why did I call him,and I said man just sit back and ride.

When we got to the outlit, me and Aj got out the car, and walked in. As always hoes and hating ass niggga looking, but we kepted it moving. When we got to Dice store, I saw Dice so I went up to my nigga, and introduced him to my nigga Dice.

I asked him about the thing we was talking this moring, and he was like oh yeah what was you trying to tell me, and I said I need you to make me a ring for my gal. ALright what do you think she will like. I want to give her something that bold yet classy just like my baby.   He looked at me and said you find the one didnt you, Man I'm proud of you man, everybody need somebody. I just smiled and looked at Aj.

Aj pulled me to the side, and said so you going to wife up my lil sister, and I said yeah I love her. All he said was that you have my blessings, just hold her down and make sure you protect her. After a while Dice came back with the ring, and I knew Di was going to love it, I just hope she says yes. Aj asked when do you plan on giving it to her, and I said on her birthday. (Aj)But thats in  weeks my nigga,(Ty) ik I ready tho.

We got in the car, and head on back, After I dropped Aj off, I went on home. When I walked in the house. I saw Di sleeping on the chair. I picked her up and and placed her in the bed. I stripped down and got in and pulled her close to me, and went to sleep.

I'm just ready to call her my wife and grown old, fuck everything and everybody else.

( commet, vote, etc, tell me what you think, nice or mean, idc every voice matters to me. Just dont be a silent reader. lots a love)