AT THE END OF THE DAY

TY pov

With Di out and pregnant, and all. I going to make sure that everything at the trap is going smooth, so I got up, took a shower, kissed Di on the forehead, and went out the door. I got to the trap , and saw that these niggas was slaking, and UNC yelling at these niggas and they not listening . So me being me I decided to help jim and fired some shoots into the air causing these niggas to jump.

TY: WTF yall niggas doing slacking off

Nobody said nothing so I shot the first worker that I saw in the leg. He screamed but I didnt really give af. So I just told one of the meds to tend to this motherfucker. Just to let these motherfuck now just because Di ain't hear don't mean shit change. I dapped up UNC and asked how everything was going, I know we havent been in here for a while. He lead me to the back, and sat me down in his office. He didn't say nothing which was werid because UNC always joking around so I know this was something top notch. He passed me a flash drive I asked him what do he want me to do with this, and he said put it in the computer.

I put the flash drive into the computer, and there sat a document that said THE QUEEN, and in it was a an ass of pictures of me and Di, UNC, every place we and every move we every made is in this flash drive. I went futher, and saw this video, so I clicked on it, and what was on this shock the fuck out me. On here was live video of Di sleeping right now. This shit pissed me off, like who tf had the balls to come to my home and place bugs in that bitch. ( just so yall now bugs is anothor word for camaras)

 I looked at UNC and he said I know your mad but you need to wait this shit ou..before he could finish I cut he off. Hell no I not doing this shit I know how I'm going to play this shit out, plus I already got a few people who could of do this shit anyway.

U: so if Im going to guess correctly me and you got the same people in mind

T:Yeah, but how I want to play out I we got to wait till shit start to unfold.

ALL I know is that if somebody think if they could mess with me and mine then you dumb as fuck bruh. They dont call me NIGHTMARE for nothing.

DI Pov

I felt when Ty kissed my head, my babby getting ready to go handle business. Ain't nothing wrong with that. But I got up and went to my thang in the bathroom. when I out I put on one of Ty sweats, with a tank top, and some fuzzy socks. Before I could go to get me something to eat, I rushed to the bathroom to threw up everything from my stomach. I got up, and brushed my teeth and washed my face. I can't wait till this part of being pregnant is over with.  I felt like some pancakes, eggs and hashbrown so I cooked that up. After I ate and cleaned up everything, and washed everything that needs to be washed. Hell I even went so far as in the cleaned the whole house from head to toe.

After I did that I was still bored so I decided to call Aj, but once I did I wish I didn't  All you could hear was moaning ang goaning through the line. I wish I didn't. Some hoe talking bout faster daddy faster. So my reacting was oh hell no. He stopped fucking her, and said oh shit DI my bad I didnt know you was on the line. At that point I didn't even want to speak to him anymore, so I just said call my line later.

I threw the phone on the chair next me and flopped back on the chair. I blew out air of boredom. I swear I can't wait till my man gets home. So out of nothing else to I want to sleep.

When I woke up TY was going threw ahit like he was crazy. So I asked him whats wrong. He wouldn't even look at me, and that broke my heart. We always said what was wrong, and be open with each other about everything. I tried to asked him again, but he went back to what he was doing.  I turned him around and all I saw was hurt and pain inside his eyes. I asked him whats wrong. And again he said nothing. I yelled at him

D: so we keeping shit now that's what we do.

T: I'm not keeping shit from you just take your ass back to sleep

D: who you talking to like that

T: you

D: you know what bye you weak ass bitch

I started to head upstairs, but before I could even get one step on the stair Ty had me pin against the wall by the door.

T: who you talking to like that.

D: get the fuck off me

I started to cry, and I looked into his face, and I knew he regreted what he done. He loosen his grip and I pushed him away from me, and ran up the stairs to the room. I layed on the bed and cried myself to sleep, Some night this turned out to be.

TY pov

Man I fucked up, I never in my life would I put my hands on Di, I love her to much for that shit. I stood there replaying what just happen between  us. It's just that I was so mad about the whole shit that was on the flash drive. The fact that someone could get into our home where me and my queen lay our heads at, and could do some shit like this to us. IT made me feel less then a man, that I couldn't protect me and mines from harm. Man the fact that I just made Di cry made me cry. she looked like she was scared of me and I never want to see that look on her face ever again. I needed sme advise so I called UNC.

U: hello

T: man UNC I fucked up

U: what do you mean you fucked up what did you do

I told him what happen, and waited for UNC to say something, and with silence as my answer I hung up the phone. Not even 15 mins later the door rang, I opened the door, and a punch came to my face over and over I felt this. 15 min laters the hits stop, and there stood UNC with Aj holding him back.

Aj looked at me and said Just because I'm holding him back doesn't mean I'm on your side nigga. UNC was yelling and trying to get out of Aj holds.

But what we all didn't know was that we had an guest of one in this mix, intill she spoke.

The sight that I saw made me feel like shit. There stood Di with tears in her eyes looking at all of us

D: stop it

We all turn to her, and she looked at me and me only. I came closer to her and she held her hand up to my chest, but I hugged her, and she broke down crying and fell down causing me to go down with her. He held her, and repeated I'm sorry till it was like second nature for me. I loved this girl with everything with me, and I don't know if this hug means she forgives me but I hope it is.

UNC and Aj just stood there and looked at us, and lefted us there on the floor. After the door closed I looked at Di in her eyes, and saw all the hurt and pain there, but there was something else there forgiveness. She kissed me and said that she forgives me. I carried her upstairs, and went  back downstairs to sleep on the chair. I don't deserve to sleep in the same bed as her tonight. I'm just happy she she forgave me. After a while I coudn't sleep so I got the flash drive that UNC gave to me and and look threw the pictures when something caught my eye. It was a picture of a picture of me and Aj wjem I was looking for Di's ring. I zoomed in and saw Ace, Monica, and Dashawd meeting at a the warehouse 54th street. This nigga been up and our noses this whole time, coming to meetings and doing drops and shit. To find out that he working with Ace and Monica just like stab in the motherfucking back for me and Di. He been with Di the same time as me.

Well ain't this some shit.....

( comment, vote, etc, thanks to all whose read. )