I Do

TY pov

I looked at her waiting for an answer to my question, but she just stood there looking at me crying. I begain to get nervous just looking at her crying. Everyone was just looking at us wait for and answer from her. Di looked at me with tears in her eyes, she kneed down to me and said yes. I slipped the ring on her finger and kiss her. Everyone anyone us cheered, or said congrats.

Everything was going all good and well untill I heard BANG BANG BANG, and everyone was on the floor, and the nigga from our click was shooting back at them, I pulled Di on the floor under me, and out of no where the shooting stoped and i got up, and helped Di up off the floor.  When I removed my hand I saw blood on my fingers, I looked at Di and I saw the blood stains on her clothes, and saw her stumberling, and just whne she was getting ready to passed out I caught her and ran to the car and drove to the E.R. I ran inside yelling HELP HELP SOMEBODY HELP MY WIFE SHE'S BEEN SHOT.

Doctors rushed her to the back and I sat down waiting, 5 mins later UNC and Aj came rushing in asking about her condition, and I told them that she's still in the back. About 3 hours, a doctor came out and said family of Dimisha Monica Taylor, me, UNC, and Aj came out to the doctor, and UNC and AJ was asking a million questions at once, and I told them just to shut the hell up, and asked the doc how Di was doing and he said that she just got out of surgery, and that she is doing fine. Her room is in 204, and she's open for people to see her. Aj, UNC,and I went to her run, and these niggas justed buss in there like damn yall act like thats yall girl. I walked in there and watch as they hugged up on her, even in her lil gown she looks beautiful. She looked at me and smiled, UNC and Aj said that they would step out and let us talk. I walked over to her, kissed her and sat down.

We looked at each other for a while when Di decide to speak

D: Ty...

She did something I haven't seen in a long time... she cried.

I held her and she cried and cried,

D: Ty baby, I could have died, I wouldn't been have anymore baby...I cut her off.

T:Baby dont worry about that think positive, you didnt your still here, and thank God for here with me, I love you baby girl but I think its time to give this up, after we find out who did this of course.

D: yeah after this, we should give this up, we been in this since 16 and 17, we have enough money in the world. Plus it would be nice to try and live like everydayday people. I love you baby

T: I love you too

We stayed like that for a lil while until the doctor came in and said

Doc: hello I'm Dr. Brown, hello Ms. Taylor I will be your Doctor for today.

D: hello

Doc: well you seem to be very lucky the bullet didn't hit anything major so thats good. A little bit closer and the baby would have gotton hit.

Di and Ty: what baby

Doc: yes Ms. Taylor you are 3 weeks pregnant congrats'... and with that he up and walked out the damn room.

It wasnt even a sec when UNC and Aj buss in there, push me out the way and jump up and down talking

WE GON BE A UNCLE...WE GON BE A UNCLE

These nigga here man....smh

(comment vote etc thanks again for reading)