George is back...

The first one to regain consciousness was Bunny. She looked around and her blue eyes widened. She noticed she and the rest of her friends were trapped in some kind of cage shaped like a large cuboid. Then she noticed they were in the military plant, and someone familiar stood a few inches in front of them. In fact, he was a particular sweet potato man...

"Mr. P!" Bunny called out loudly. "W-What are we doing here?!"

Mr. P turned around to look at the rabbit. But something was off about him. His non-cyborg eye kept twitching abnormally and he just looked like some sort of psycho. But Bunny wasn't intimidated. She waited for an answer. 

"Oh, Brie, there is only one obvious reason why you and your friends are here." he said in a creepy, low voice. Bunny froze. Mr. P never called her 'Brie' unless he was dead serious about something.

(For those of you who are confused, 'Bunny' is only a nickname. Brie's her real name, but she prefers being called Bunny. It's a headcannon.)

"W-What reason a-are you talking about?" she shivered. "Have you noticed what is happening again?" Mr. P chuckled. Bunny thought for a moment and put two and two together. She glared at him.

"You...you want to start another infection? And this time, on purpose?! Mr. P, what happened to you? I...I thought you never wanted the first infection to start!" Bunny exclaimed, shocked. 

"You are so oblivious to my real intentions, Brie." Mr. P mused. The he turned and walked to another end of the plant. "W-Where are you going?" Bunny asked him. "To start infecting my first guests," he said curtly.

"First guests?!"

Bunny whirled around and realized it was Penny who had spoken. She also noticed that the rest of her friends were slowly regaining consciousness too.

"Well, yes, my dear. A particular zebra and elephant." Mr. P said smugly. Zee rushed forward with an angry look in her eyes, Zizzy behind her. "LEAVE MY SISTER ALONE!" she yelled. Mr. P, however, ignored her. 

He went to the green side of the plant and dragged out a similar cuboid cage, and Zuzy and Edmond were both unconscious. Their weapons weren't with them. Penny, Bunny and the others watched as Mr. P brought a gagged and bound infected from the red side of the plant. They recognized who it was immediately.

"George..." Penny trailed off. She hadn't seen him ever since Foxy had saved her from getting attacked by him. It was terrible seeing him like this, gagged and bound and under the control of the psychotic sweet potato. "What are you gonna do with him?!" Penny asked.

"You'll see." Mr. P said simply. He opened the cage and dragged the unconscious Zuzy and Edmond out. Then he took the gag off of George and unbound him. For a moment, George just stood there, his infected red eyes just staring at Zuzy and Edmond. Mr. P looked at him.

"Do your thing, George Piggy."

Sorry for the long wait and the short chapter! I wanted to leave a cliffhanger here hehe...

I hope this was worth reading though! ^^'