Gloria

^ The outfit I think Miranda would wear.
.......
Down Sunset Street and take a right. That's the instructions he had given her. And the ones she was taking.

She had let Roy go home early and driven herself to Brando's apartment. Which was surprisingly only 20 minutes away from her place.

After Runway she had headed home to freshen up and head to his place with a bottle of wine.

She drove there with the radio down low until she heard a familiar tune.

Gloria, you're always on the run now
Running after somebody, you gotta get him somehow
I think you've got to slow down before you start to blow it
I think you're headed for a breakdown, so be careful not to show it

She started humming along and took a turn in the green light. She had loved this song since it's release. She remembered it playing when she was in high school. And then in her graduation.

20 years ago if someone had told her she'd be were she is. She would of thought winning the lottery was more believable.

Are the voices in your head calling, Gloria?
Gloria, don't you think you're fallin'?
If everybody wants you, why isn't anybody callin'?
You don't have to answer

She approached the gates of the apartment entrance where he lived. A nice tall dark haired man stood in the entrance.

He asked a few questions but quickly let her through. She smiled at the sight. Brando waiting outside his apartment with his hands in his jean pockets.

"Hey."

"Hello, I brought a bottle of wine. I didn't want to come empty handed." Miranda said holding up the bottle of wine.

Brando took it in his left hand, using the other to bring in Miranda, wrapping his arm around Miranda's waist. She smiled and shifted upwards meeting their lips together for a kiss.

..

"Welcome once again to my humble abode. Why don't you head to the living room and choose a record to play? I'll go to the kitchen and check on our dinner."

Miranda nodded and kissed his lips softly before heading to the room. She found the stack of records: looking through them she found really good ones. Till' one caught her eye.

Shirley Basey- If you go away.

She chuckled imagining that this wouldn't be his choice of music.

"Oh you found that one, huh?" Brando asked holding two glasses of wine in his hand.

"Yeah. Who knew?" She took one and walked to the couch.

"It's actually not mine."

"Yeah. Yeah. Then who does it belong to?"

"An ex girlfriend. We had a messy breakup. Wouldn't dare care her to come and get stuff."

"Oh." Miranda sipped her wine. She had never took the time to think that Brando had been in other relationships.
It was obvious he had, it had just stayed burried in the back of her mind. She felt disturbed by this.

"But she's not here anymore. And dinners ready. So, shall we go ahead to the kitchen?"

"Of course." She sipped her wine again, causing it to go down by half it's quantity.

"Oh. Pasta, I love it. Don't eat it much though."

"Well, once in a while won't hurt anyone. Especially you."

Brando pulled a chair back and allowed Miranda to sit. He gave her a warning smile before heading to get the meals.

Setting the expensive china in front of her with creamy and exquisite looking pasta. Her mouth watered just at the sight.
..
"So how was your day?"