CK

It was 8:30 am when Miranda Priestley decided to walk into Elias-Clark. And being just 8:30 , Miranda had already figured out how to send Andrea into an early morning panic.
While Andrea ran to go get Miranda's copies and her Starbucks order, Miranda settled in for the day. The only important thing that went through her mind right now was the meeting that would happen in about an hour with CK. The meeting would determine if CK and the Elias- Clark magazine would team up to work together for the fall collection.

By 9:20 Miranda was out he door with the contract Elias-Clark had come up with and her Starbucks coffee in her other hand. She got out the elevator when her phone ringed and she took it out to see she had received a message.

Miranda pushed through the crowd of people and walked past the security who opened the door for her and briefly whispered a "Have a good day, Ms. Priestly." To which she didn't respond.
She kept walking and looked up only to see Roy and parked across the street to avoid blocking traffic.

If it had been anyone else but Roy( he had worked for her for about 9 years) she would have fired them as soon as she reached the other side of this street.

Miranda took one last look at Roy and took her first step to the street before a hand pulled her elbow and brought her back to the sidewalk. The sudden pull made her drop her papers and coffee. The coffee spilling all over the mystery man's shoes.

All the commotion was soon followed by a honk of the driver that was mere inches from running over Miranda. "Watch where you're going lady!" Was heard faintly from the still moving car.
Miranda finally looked up to the man that (saved her life: she wanted to say) had ruined her morning.

The man was tall but not much taller than her. With beautiful blue pricing eyes. A jawline for days and a physique to kill for. And in any other circumstance she would of taken this into account and maybe had tried to appreciate his firm grasp on her arm.

But no , sir. This man had dropped her papers and coffee.

"You can let go of me now." Miranda said and she shook her arm from his grasp carefully. She looked at her papers and sighed. With venom in her eyes she turned to stare at him. "Those papers where very important. I have a meeting in about half and hour. And now I'm going to be late thanks to this incident."
The man just stood there and waited for something. What? A thank you?

"I believe the words you are so desperately avoiding are thank you." The man finally spoke. And if it wasn't for this stupid situation, she would think only of his orgasm inducing voice .

"Thank you? "
"Yes. And your welcome." He smirked and Oh God did her blood boil.
"No. I wasn't saying thank you. Do you .. Do you know how bad it looks when you arrive late to a meeting you have nearly begged to have."

"It must be such a meeting since you were willing to nearly die for it. And don't worry about those." He said pointing to the papers. " They're replaceable. You on the other hand isn't ."

Miranda resisted the urge to make a disgust face.
"I have to go." This time she crossed the street looking to both sides.

....
Arriving ten minutes before the meeting, Miranda  walked through the door throwing her coat and purse to the secretary there. A woman she didn't even knew the name to.

She walked straight to the meeting room. Finding Joe and Patricia, the business managers there.

"Hello Patricia..." She shook her hand." Hello Joe...A pleasure to see both if you." She kisses Joe's cheek and sat down.

"What are we waiting for?" Miranda asked.

"The person in the empty chair beside you. But we'll  probably wait a little longer , Brando is never on time."

"Brando? I though Leslie was the sales person." Miranda asked trying to sound uninterested.

"Yep......I hope you aren't as hard as him as you were with Leslie. I bet that's why she quit." Joe joked laughing along with Patricia.

Miranda stared at them blankly." Or perhaps she quit knowing there's someone out there brighter than you two together." Miranda smiled lightly.

"I'm here. So sorry I'm late." Brando or as Miranda knew him the annoying man who made her drop her papers." Ms. Priestly very nice to meet you for the first time." Brando took her hand and kissed it softly.

That cheeky bastard.

"Um....very nice to meet you, too." Miranda took her hand away and looked around.

"Brando here is our newest edition. He's taking Leslie's part."

"Of course. It's quite obvious." Miranda whispered.

"Not happy with the decision, Ms.Priestly?"

"No, actually no. I don't think that such a position should be given to a person that is as ... unexperienced with this field as you. I hadn't even ever heard your name."

Brando laughed and nodded." An unfortunate thing. And by all means, neither had I heard yours."

Miranda glared at him with stabbing eyes. She decided to ignore Brando and opened her notes roughly dropping her papers all over the floor.

Brando giggled but quickly grew silent. As he watched Miranda kneel to pick up her papers causing her skirt to hike up reveling the end of her garter belt.

He shivered at the sight. Miranda was a very though woman but that didn't stop the looks of desire from men. She was perfect and beautiful in an imaginable way.

"Mrs. Priestly are you okay?" Patricia asked.

"I'm fine. Thank you." Miranda stood and pulled her skirt down.

The meeting took longer than expected as it dragged out to the afternoon.

Brando couldn't stop teasing her the rest of their time together. From clicking his pen to moving his chair from side to side.

"Can you please stop? For my sanity."

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Priestly. Am I bothering you?"

"Yes, very much."

Brando smiled at her before clicking his pen faster. Miranda pursed her lips before moving a chair over. Brando laughed and finally stayed still.

"So is it a deal? Between Elias Clark and Calvin Klein." Joe asked questioningly.

"No."

"Come on Miranda it is a fabulous arrangement."

"I don't care about the earnings. I care about the name that the company Elias-Clark has made for itself and I observe every action we take. I haven't worked enough with CK to trust them. We'll have to do some work before we sign this. And obviously mocks where neither of us benefit. And I can make my decision completely unbiased."

"Are you sure that can be able to happen?" Brando asked. For the first time he actually looked serious regarding the topic on the table.

"Yes, we can make some arrangements and have some things done before I make my decision "
Brando nodded and smiled that smirk again. Miranda just stared until Patricia called the meeting to and end and everyone took their respective ways.

Just as she was once again walking toward the exit she heard the steps first and then his voice.
"Hey. Hey. Wait up. Bloody hell do you walk fast"

Miranda smirked and stopped to turn back to look at him. She stood silently waiting for him to begin.

"I thought I could give you my number so we could call and talk about the upcoming projects."

"No need. I'll have my assistant set up the meetings with yours"

" I don't have an assistant. Or a work phone. Besides I want you to have my number for when I have to send you the bill for my shoes. Which your coffee so delightfully ruined ."
He smirked.
That cheeky bastard.
......
Omg. Ok this is my new story. Please,please tell me what you think. And Thanks to anyone who wants to read.❤❤❤❤❤