Chapter 5

~A/N~

Hey shawty bae insert chad face (Sorry lmao that was cringe)
I'm gonna be completely honest here, I'm kinda just making this story up as I go. You know, trying to practice writing to reduce writers block (I don't even know if that's how it works, oops). That said, if something sounds weird or doesn't line up, don't question it, I'm just dumb. Anyways, enjoy :>

"I won't... let you go.... again... Izuku..."

Wait, is he sleep talking? Is he- IS HE DREAMING ABOUT ME?

Oh my god, this could mean so many things! Maybe he does consider me a friend and wants to be close like we were when we were kids, or maybe-

Uh- He just referred to me as... Izuku. I don't think he's called me that since the day he gave me my nickname... Well, other than that one time in middle school, but it wasn't trying to be kind. What does it mean?

My thoughts went on for a few minutes, but soon I found myself asleep in Kacchan's embrace.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Bakugo PP (yes, I know it's supposed to say POV, but I made a typo and I needed some comedy anyways, so here. Have some Bakugo PP.)~

I remembered falling asleep and having some stupid dream about me and Izuku as kids. Actually, I'd had that dream for the past few nights. Same way every time. Weird.

But now it was morning, and there was a sleeping Izuku in my arms. That's nice, you finally hugged him, you stupid wimp. Yeah, but that's the least of my concerns. The rest of the people in the dorm were awake.

Wanna know how I knew?

They were hovering over Izuku and I with their phones out, taking pictures of me holding him in my arms as he sleeps.

"What. The fuck. Are you doing."

I saw one last flash go off on a phone before everyone froze, then Mineta (I refrained from punting him across the campus last night) broke the silence.

"HE'S AWAKE- SCRAM!"

Next thing I knew, everyone ran as fast as humanly possible to the farthest corner of the room. Hah, losers knew what was good for them so they ran. At that moment, I felt Izuku stirring awake, and I watched him open his eyes. Those enchanting, emerald green eyes.

"Wha- what's going on? What's all the noise?"

Everyone on the other side of the room went silent for a split second, and just when I thought it was over, they all burst out laughing for the third time.

"OH THIS IS GREAT, I'M SENDING THIS TO THE GROUP CHAT HAHHAHAHA"

Oh no. Hell no.

"WAHHHHH- DELETE THOSE!" Izuku yelled, attempting to battle the noise of everyone else. Nobody heard him, his voice is squeaky, not loud. I decided I'd help him out, because why the hell not. 'Cause you like him. Yeah, yeah, whatever.

"HEY, EXTRAS! DELETE WHATEVER THE HELL YOU JUST GOT OR ILL DESTROY THE WHOLE DORM!"

"Ugh, what a party pooper." Raccoon eyes was annoyed, but I couldn't care less.

I just didn't want Izuku to have to worry about it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------