✧Chapter 3✧

✩?Vote?✩

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
TW:
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

Octobers 1, 2020
Dream POV

When I realized that it was George I felt sadness, anger, and joy.

I looked at Sapnap I could tell he was on the verge of crying. Then I looked at the rest of the class. I looked at Jack, Fundy, then Bad, Skeppy, then Quackity who was Georges brother. When Quackity heard the news he did not tack it well he didn't go to school for a week straight. They all were teary eyed. George was the person in school that was friends with mostly everyone. He would get picked on for being colorblind or because he had to different eye colors but I could tell it never got to him, he was always so happy.

I looked at the teacher who was in shock. By the looks of it she probably didn't know who was the new kid. The teacher began to speak.

"H-hello, uhm everyone this is the n-new kid" she said stuttering a lot and with a sad smile on her face.

Everyone looked at George, he looked like he was about to cry. He opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out he just stood there. I looked at Sapnap who was crying, he looked back at me. I didn't even notice i was crying until i felt a tear drop fall onto on my hand. Then we both looked at George who looked at both of us and then a tear fell down his face. He started to speak, and this time words came out.

"W-well.. Long time no see huh?" George said.

I was bit startled by his voice I haven't heard it in almost 5 years. No no, His family and friends haven't heard his voice in 5 years. Sayings just me sounded selfish, that's off topic right now George was standing right in front of us. He opened his mouth and continued talking.

"You're probably wondering what happened and that its been 3 years, or 4 I've lost count" he said with a slight chuckle.

Sapnap then said "5 years. Its been 5 years"

"Look Sapnap I really wish that I can explain but I can't or- nevermind. I just can't explain" George paused then said "Soon I'll explain when I actually can."

"George, can you please sit by Dream?" Ms. Poggers asked.

"Uhm, s-sure" He said walking over to me.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
WORD COUNT: 423
A/N OK OK I KNOW I SAID WE WILL FIGURE OUT WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM BUT THAT IS GONNA BE PUT ON HOLD FOR A ANGSTY CHAPTER EUAHDDWAWDAG

Also anyone watching the super bowl im not im gonna watch the Weekend perform though :)