23| massacre of my problems included

-flashback to what happened when the wails followed the boy on his way out of problems-

Failures are a part of life.

You fall, you learn and you grow. It is a step wise process you follow to be a good human, a admirable person.

Stopping at learning, never learning from your fall forces you into the fall, fall, fall repeated loop cycle.

Jeongguk hated failures. He was almost a child prodigy, never had to really leanr things in life beyond the times he was still in a normal mindset in life.

Jeongguk hated failures because he knew he was going to end in the cycle of falling, atleast in the case of his murdering and vengeful streak inlife.

Namjoon was always unlucky for him anyways.

He had gone with the man as his date but it had turned out that Namjoon had things figured out about Taehyung, the man knew things he could use to hurt his Taehyung.

He had been escorted out of the hall by Namjoon and taken up the stairs into something of a pseudo interrogation room with a hand of his back and comforting words being whispered to him as he sobbed for putting Taehyung in trouble, though he acted to be surprised and played the perfect role of a lovely cheating boyfriend.

He had limited time and he had to come up with a solution to get out of here fast and protect Taehyung, they already knew of his connections with Yoongi, it would only be trouble for them to be alive.

Namjoon had gone out of the room to get him water after unsuccessfully interrogating him when he saw the bottles of liquor stashed into the room, it was a storage room as he had assumed.

He grabbed a single bottle, digging his pockets for the singular lighter he carried for protection along with a pepper spray , he didn't have any real weapons because of the detailed checking the party goers went through here according to Namjoon.

By the time the detective was back, the room he had left his best friend and date in was burning, empty of the man and the files of information he had shown him.

He had rushed out of the cut off hallways and went to the main ball room of sorts to face a massacre of sorts, men falling victim to burning to death by the boy as he splayed a bottle of liquor over the curtains and set it to fire with his lighter, much to the dismay of the screaming gentlemen and ladies in the room.

"Jeongguk stop! what are you even doing baby!" he had screamed because he was in the predicament he had expected to come at the age of 80 in a nice hospital with Seokjin on his side maybe this was payback for cheating on the man.

He was at the doorstep of death by devil setting him on fire, the devil was a pretty boy.

"Cut the crap Joon, I had my fun, you're unlucky for me" the devil screamed back before opening another bottle of liquor and pouring it on his way out.

That was the last Kim Namjoon and 45 other men and women of his department and waiters of the place were seen by anybody alive except Jeon Jeongguk.

Jeon Jeongguk who sat on the interrogation seat once more with a red face, teary eyes and mouth mumbling bullshit he easily fed to the federal agents out to investigate the burning slaughter house the same man who they believed to be innocent had created.

________________________________

if ya all didnt understand, this is the flashback of to what happened in the last chapter, we met jinnie here finally

the plot was supposed to be different but i had a long long authors block and covid and lost my motivation, i finally found courage to rewrite this entire chapter last night when i noticed how people were actually reading this, thank you stranger for asking me update this one is for you

pls do comment and vote, it makes my day fr(im simple like that ig)

also, omg thank you on now almost 600 reads this means a lot to me, im about to actually put out my more grown up mature books  with better writing, hope youll be there to read and support me too, thank you for reading this

also, this suddenly will not have a lot of gore cus i have been dreaming about gore too much, cant write when im having haunted dreams since the last 3 weeks oof