5| so so perfect

Jeongguk was an idiot, he truly was.

He had invited Taehyung over subconsciously, but with his house looking like shit, he couldn't possibly allow his first real impression to be ruined because of his own incompetence.

So when he came home at 5 pm, he had scrubbed every dish, washed his dirty laundry, vacuumed the carpets and arranged every damned thing in his living room and bedroom until the clock striked 7 and he realised that he didn't really have anything to wear either.

He called his boyfriend, Ethan, dragged him to his own boutique bought the costliest of lingerie that suited his skin tone and body shape, bought every beautiful cloth in the nextdoor Gucci store. Poor, foolish Ethan had thought that his boyfriend would be giving him a surprise night of passion. How foolish.

He came back home by half past nine, took a shower and got ready with the black lingerie under his tight ripped jeans and dark blue satin shirt.

By the time he was ready, and finished applying the thin sheen of red lipgloss, the doorbell rang.

He rushed out, tripping over his own two feet as he pushed open the door. His mouth hung open at the sight before him, there stood Taehyung, in a maroon satin shirt and black jeans.

"Oh, you seem to be headin-"

Before he could speak further, Taehyung had pulled him into his house by his collar, pushed him against the door while locking it and attached their warm, eager mouths.

Both of them smiled into the kiss, before Taehyung started walking ahead with his mouth still connected to the other male.

Jeongguk curled his fingers through the black hair, tugging the man closer, their chests flush against eachother now. Taehyung dropped him on the couch of his living room, climbing on him, straddling his waist before leaning down and unbottoning 2 buttons of the satin shirt.

He raked his fingers through younger boy's brunette hair, tugging them painfully to make the boy throw his head back.

He started kissing down the side of his neck, starting by nibbling at his earlobe and trailed down painful bites and possessive hickeys across the younger's neck and chest.

Jeongguk squirmed under the dominant man, his skin burning, eyes heavy. The arched his back the moment Taehyung sucked in his first hickey, incessant moans and whimpers leaving him as the older started biting down, licking amd sucking on the skin of his neck and chest.

They pulled away to catch their breathes, a lazy smirk adorning the man's lips as he pecked Jeongguk before helping the boy sit on the sofa as he sat besides him.

"Sorry, I got to eager." he had realised while kissing that Taehyung might not like how needy he had acted, stupid gguk, nobody likes a clingy or needy man.

"I'm glad you were eager sweetheart. I couldn't have had been able to resist you either with how lavish you look.", here he was, back to the staring with a sexy gaze, burning the younger's body up because of it's intensity.

"You're a disaster with those eyes", he had, once again spoken before thinking but he was glad Taehyung had smirked confirming that he hadn't been weirded out.

"Oh Ggukie, you're no less with that sinful mouth and enchanting eyes love."

The boy blushed, Taehyung was so good with his words, so so good.

The said male leaned closer, brushing his lips on the red cherries he had been waiting to take a bite of. He carefully gaped his mouth and bit down on the boy's red cheeks , hearing his breath hitch as he arched his spine at the pain.