Chapter 17

UNEDITED

Dreams

I recently checked the updates of the companies which Mr. Bill forwarded into my personal account. He attended the meetings in behalf of me and each representatives of my company knows him. I turned off the laptop.

I grabbed clothes from my closet. After cleaning myself I wore a black long sleeve and a black high waist pants that matches my black fitted knee high boots. I went outside after I done preparing myself.

"Let's go!" Sailor shouted and lead the way.

We went to a grassy field that has a lots of small white flowers and the wind is normal to us but to ordinary people they find it cold. Sailor went a little far away from us, he's seriously taking a picture.

Taylor sit down and took a deep breath, he's trying to relax. This kind of place is good for meditating, the air is fresh and the surrounding is clear and quiet.

"Sailor shared his dream to me. Sabi niya, may isang nilalang na papatay sa kanya at ang nilalang na iyon ay isa sa mga nakilala niya noon." Taylor spoke while his eyes are closed.

I take off my sight from Sailor that is currently waving at me and quickly looked at Taylor seriously. He continue sharing about Sailor.

"He's crying while sharing his dreams to me. He's very scared.

I felt rage watching him at the same sadness. I felt rage because he dreamed that someone will kill him and I felt sad at the same time because I couldn't protect him. I'm so weak." He's voice is normal but deep inside he's in pain.

"I can't protect. I'm scared."

As I looked at Taylor in outside, he's brave, serious and confident but he's actually a broken vessel. He's weak and his weakness is his twin brother.

"Don't show your weakness. Don't let an enemy show your weakness." I said while looking at the snowy mountains.

It's a bad signal to show your weakness to the enemy, but those weakness can either became you strong or lose yourself. Enemy can be tricky and clever, mostly they like playing dirty games.

"I know you can protect your brother, you're strong and I don't see some weaknesses coming from Sailor aside from being a childish one."
Taylor slowly standing up while smiling.

I saw small tears coming from his eyes and he immediately wiped it up.

"I'm a pathetic, crying suddenly." He chuckled.

"But hearing words coming from you gives me strength and hope. You're still believing me like before.... giving positive words even though.... you don't remember us. You're still the Luxury we grew up with." He added and smiled while looking at me.

"You didn't change, Luxury. You're still the emotionless one, talking with so much confident but no emotions."
Ever since my memories are gone.

I don't really know about my past self. According to Taylor, my self still didn't change. Taylor tapped my shoulder while saying an encouraging words.

"Don't worry, I'm going to protect him and you." I nodded for response.
I heard footsteps coming from Sailor.

He pulled his brother's hand away from my shoulder and blocked my sight from Taylor. They're both tall. I step aside away from them.

"No, no nah ah. No touching." Sailor said.

"No, crush-crush again. Remember, you already had a mate. I think your mate is reincarnated in this era, my instincts tells me so." He's grinning while looking at his brother and he shouldered his brother.