Chapter 7

Hey guys!

So I decided not to have any sexual stuff in this particular chapter just because I just didn’t know how to write it without it being rape so yeah.

That doesn’t mean there won’t be any in the future, just not in this chapter.

The chapter starts three weeks after the mating.

There will also be a flashback (it’s going to be bold and italicized), again nothing sexual, just wanted to let you guys know. It might be somewhat cruel (to Hadley) so this is my warning to you guys.

Attached is Holland Roden, who I casted as Annie (she's in this chapter).

Enjoy!

----------------------------------------------

Hadley’s POV:

It’s the only thing keeping me sane. Listening to the sound of the shower. Feeling the water hitting my skin. I’m trying hard to forget the events following my arrival, but nothing is letting me forget. I just want to forget. I want to go back in time and fight harder against him. No, I want to go back in time and skip my dad’s party, that way I would’ve never met him. That way I would still be with my family. I would still be with my friends. I would still be with my dignity.

But no, here I am balling my eyes out on the floor in his shower. I’ve never felt more alone in my life. These weeks have brought me nothing but pain. He won’t let me go anywhere, unless he is with me. He won’t let me socialize with his pack either. So I spend most of my days in his room because he refuses to let me sleep by myself. I watch TV most of the time, or I sleep. I try to go to sleep at night by 9. If I’m not asleep by the time he returns from his alpha duties, he takes it as his personal invitation to fuck me. I used to fight back at first, but I know now no matter how  much I fight back, he is still 10 times stronger than me.

And I can’t do anything about it. When I would try to fight back, he would just get angry at me. And violent.

I hear the door squeak open as he walks into the room. He walks across the room to his dresser and begins to take off his watch. “What did you do today little mate?” I sigh. “Nothing sir, I stayed in the room today.” He nods his head in understanding. “Did you talk to anyone?”

“Just Annie sir.” Annie was the woman who brought me food and water every few hours. She was relatively young, and was very caring. She also is an amazing cook as well. “Is that right? What did you way to Annie?” He turns to look at me.

“Well, she asked if I had any preferences in what kind of food I would like, and asked if I needed anything.” He nods and he begins to undress. “And do you need anything?”

“Well… I would like to be able to call my family. Just to see if they’re doing okay…” He stops unbuttoning his shirt and looks at me. “Why would care?” he says in a dangerously low tone. “You are my mate. You should only care about my well-being.” He begins to stalk towards me as if he is the predator, and I’m the prey. “I would just like to know they’re okay s-sir.”

He reaches my side of the bed and grabs both of my wrists. “I told you once but I guess you need to hear it again.” He pushes me against the wall next to the bed and lets go of my wrists, holding me against the wall with his body. “Listen here little mate. I am your number one priority. You are not to worry about your obnoxious family or your weak little pack. You are Mine! And you will be smart to start acting like such!”

With a sudden burst of courage, I raised my right arm and smacked him in the face. I was in shock, never in my life had I ever hit someone. And here I was hitting my mate.

He turns his head back to look at me and puts on that sinister smirk. “Oh now you’re going to get it.” He leans back from my body and pushes me on the ground. He squats down and pulls me up by my hair. “Do you really think I will let you get away with a stunt like that?” He doesn’t wait for me to answer before he slams my head back on the ground. He stands up and begins to walk away, leaving me groaning on the ground. I try to get up, but I only make it as far as my hands and knees, before I fall and decide to open my big mouth.

 “You heartless bastard!” he stops walking towards the bathroom, “how dare you treat me like this! I am your mate! All you do is abuse me and use me as a toy. You wanna know why I ask to speak to my family? Because thinking about them is the only way I am staying sane! Calling them would be escaping this hell you have made for me! I wish you were de-” he cuts me off by grabbing my throat before I can say anymore. He pulls me up to my knees and starts unbuttoning his pants. “I think I can find a better use for that mouth of yours. What do you think?” I shake my head while pleading with him to let me go. “Open wide…”

I’m pulled from my thoughts as I hear the bathroom door open. The shower curtain is pulled back and I look up to see my mate looking down at me. He sighs and bends down to pick me up. I try to struggle against him, but I am both mentally and physically tired. Tired of fighting against him. Tired of him treating me like this. Just tired of him in general. He picks me up and brings me out of the bathroom. He walks over to the bed and places me down in it, bringing the blankets over top of me.

He straightens up and looks down at me. The look in his eye is hard to place. I don’t know how to describe it. Confused by his actions, I look away from him. “Why are you staring at me?” He sighs. “Get some sleep. I’ll let you be tonight.” He walks towards the door and slams it shut behind him. I sigh as I try to make myself comfortable. Finally in a comfortable position, I feel my eyelids become heavy, as I allow myself to fall asleep.

----------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

I hope you enjoy this chapter!

I’d also like to thank you guys. Over 250 votes on this book! Holy Shit!!!!

Thank you guys so much!!

PLEASE:

COMMENT!

VOTE!

FOLLOW!

Love you lots!

Danielle