Chapter 6

A/N:

Attached is a picture of Henry Cavill, who I put as Declan, Maddox's beta. He is super hot and it is not fair.

Also,

Warning: there will be cursing in this chapter.

Enjoy!

----------------------------------------------

Hadley’s POV:

As I wake up, I begin to feel a massive pain in my head. All I want is to slip back into oblivion. I don’t want to be conscious. Because being conscious means seeing him. And seeing him is the last thing I want to do at the moment. I open my eyes to see I’m still in the car. I feel a weight over my stomach. I don’t have to look down to know that he has his arm wrapped around me. I turn my head to the side and look at him. His sleeping form is right next to me, no doubt that his wolf found comfort in cuddling with me. ‘He looks so different in his sleep’ my wolf whispers to me ‘it’s almost as if he is innocent.’ I nod in agreement. He looks so much….kinder when he is asleep. I laugh to myself. Why couldn’t he look like this all of the time.

I’m pulled from my thoughts as we come to a sudden stop. I look in the front to see the man who pulled me from my family is driving the SUV. “Sorry about that,” he whispers to me, “a squirrel ran out in the road.” I nod to him and he continues to drive. I suddenly feel Maddox move beside me, almost as if he is going to wake up. I stiffen. Please don’t wake up. Please don’t wake up. He yawns and opens his eyes. Those piercing green eyes that got me into this mess. He smiled at down at me. “Hello little mate. Did you have a nice rest?” I look away from him as I feel tears in my eyes. ‘He drugged us and calls it taking a rest?! Bullshit. Complete, utter bullshit.’ I agree with Alva. He drugged me and then acts as if he is completely innocent! I feel a pain in my arm. I look down to see his over-sized hand squeezing it. I look up at him. “I demand respect from you mate. Now, answer my question!” he growls at me.

“Hadley,” I whisper quietly.

“What?” he questioned, obviously confused by my answer.

“My name...It’s Hadley. I didn’t know if you knew what it was because any time you talk to me, you just call me mate.” I say with more confidence this time.

“Of course I know what your name is!” he snarls back.

“Then why do you refuse to call me by it? You demand respect from me, yet why do I not deserve respect from you?! You don’t even call me by my given name! Then, when you demand, not ask, but demand I return to your pack with you, you drug me and refuse to let me say goodbye to my family. And if that’s not the worse, you drug me as well! Where the fuck is the respect in that!” I glare at him. He smirks at me. Oh shit….

He grabs me by the neck and presses me back into the seat. “Listen here mate, I can call you whatever the fuck I want to because I don’t know if you know this, but I don’t give a shit whether you didn’t get to say goodbye to your family, or I drugged you. Get the fuck used to it because I own you. Understand. You are mine. So if I don’t show you respect, it doesn’t matter. All that matters is that you show me respect. And if you ever, and I mean ever disrespect me in front of one of my pack members again, I will go back to your territory and kill your entire fucking pack! Do I make myself clear?!” I nod my head, scared, no terrified, of this man sitting in front of me. “Good.” He lets me go and sits back in his seat. I look at my lap, trying to control my emotions, not wanting to cry in front of him.

“Oh and by the way,” I look up at him, “we are mating when we get to the pack house.” I nod and turn away from him, looking out the window, silent tears rolling down my face.

What am I supposed to do now?

----------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

Sorry I haven’t updated in awhile. It’s been kind of crazy recently, but I have a snow day today so I decided to update it.

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!

PLEASE:

COMMENT!

VOTE!

FOLLOW!

Love you lots

Danielle