Ch. 111 Predator and Prey (Dabi 🍋)

"Dabi. Hey," I stood up when I saw him. "You shouldn't be here. How long have you been here? How did you know –"

By then he'd made it across the room. With both of his hands, he flipped me around and shoved me against the wall, his body tight against my back.

His breath was hot on my neck as he held my hands behind my back. I thought I smelled the faint trace of whiskey.

Had he been drinking?

He pushed me harder against the wall.

"I told you to take your clothes off."

"You can't barge in here and- "

Spinning me around, he grabbed my shoulders and shoved me onto my back on the bed, climbing on top of me.

"I can do whatever I want. I'm a villain, remember?"

He took off his jacket, throwing it on the floor. Back to me, he pressed my arms down into the mattress.

I had a smartass remark ready, but it was the look in his eyes that made me pause. I'd seen that look before, but it had been a long time, not since that night when we fought in the warehouse had I really seen him like this.

It was his blue eyes.

They were...

Predatory.

My whole body felt cold. 

"Do you see what you do to me, you fucking bitch?"

I didn't have time to think of what to say to that because he grabbed both of my wrists and forced them over my head in his hand. With his other hand he burned a line down the middle of my shirt and then ripped it open.

"You really had to do that to my shirt?" I complained.

"I don't give a fuck about your shirt."

Still holding my wrists, his mouth immediately went to my neck and chest, biting and sucking, hard. He took my nipple in his mouth, and I yelped when he bit down.

"That hurts!"

"Good," he said, moving to the other nipple and biting there too, the pain making me try to pull away but he held firm. 

His mouth moved to my shoulder. Without warning his teeth sank in and I flinched. "Damn. Dabi! Is that blood?"

It was. He slowly licked the wound, smearing the blood across my shoulders and down my breasts before bringing his mouth to mine for a deep kiss, the metallic taste of blood in our mouths.

"Dabi," I said once he let me breathe for a moment. "You're scaring me."

"Like you scared me?"

"What do you mean like I scared you?"

"Leaving without telling me. When you were surrounded by scum bags like me." He let go of my wrists but glared at me. "Don't you fucking move."

"You were... scared?"

His hand went immediately around my throat. "I didn't say that you could fucking talk."

I ignored him and tried to pull his fingers off my neck. "Why are you being like this?"

"I'm a villain. Did you forget?"

"No," I shook my head. "You're not like that. You're not like them."

"I'm not?" He let go of my neck and dragged his fingertips down my side, little sparks coming from each one, burning my skin. I tried to stay still but it hurt, each flash of light making me twitch away.