Ch. 63 A Little Night Time Massage

"Don't look so tense, Dabi. You wouldn't want to hurt her. Not that you could, right? That's what makes her so fun!" Shigaraki giggled as he stood up and walked toward you both.

"Come here," he said, pulling me away from Dabi and wrapping his arm around my waist. "I'm not happy about the way we parted earlier. But I'm going to believe that the bird took you against your wishes and that you didn't mean to leave me like that. Am I right?" His hands on my waist squeezed a little tighter.

I noticed how red his entire neck was, full of cuts and scratches. If Shigaraki's anxiety was that high, I knew I needed to weigh my words carefully here.

"Yes," I said slowly. "I ran into Hawks outside the bathroom and he dragged me out the back door."

His hand released its grip. "That's what I thought." Glancing over my shoulder, he said, "And Dabi found you, huh? That was convenient."

Dabi shrugged but kept his eyes glued on the two of us.

Shigaraki twirled the ties of the hoodie under my chin. "Y/n, I love seeing you in my clothes." But then he yanked the ties forward, pulling me to him roughly.

"I can't wait to hear all about your little adventure. But first, come here."

He led me down a hallway, before stopping at one of the doors.

After unlocking it, he opened the door and indicated for me to walk inside. "After you."

I stepped inside, seeing just a normal hotel room, pretty much the same as Dabi's.

"This is yours," he said.

I eyed him suspiciously. "Oh yeah?"

"I said welcome home, and unlike some others, I mean what I say. I want you to see yourself as an appreciated part of my team."

"And not a hostage?"

"Maybe a little of both, for now."

I walked over to the bed, noticing the pile of clothes. I ran my hands over them. "These are mine, from my apartment."

Shigaraki nodded.

A new iPhone was beside them. "Oh!" I said, surprised, picking it up and turning it on. 

"Dabi, myself, and Kurogiri are the only contacts in there. And I'm monitoring that phone. Just wanted you to know before you did something stupid."

"Understood."

"I did download some manga and games though... in case you get bored."

I chuckled and then saw something that made me smile. "My pillow!"

Shigaraki shook his head. "I don't understand girls, but it seems like they always want their own pillows."

"Yes! I have a hard time sleeping without mine. Thank you...seriously, thank you."

Such a small thing, getting my own pillow from my apartment, but it was a kind gesture.

"Sit down," I told him.

Shigaraki raised an eye brow but sat down on the edge of the bed. I climbed on the bed behind him and began to pull up his shirt over his head.

"What are you..." he started to say, lifting his arms so I could take his shirt off.

"Hush."

The last time I'd touched him, nothing had happened until I started to feel jealous of him, jealous of Shigaraki's ability to essentially do whatever he wants whenever he wants. I didn't feel that way anymore.